Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if we get a National Title in men's & women's basketball, baseball, softball rugby and football this year? Does Danny White get a raise?

I’ve been in my feels, slightly hyperbolic about all things UT recently, but would you—or anyone else—disagree with Danny White quite possibly being the best thing to happen to our great university in 30+ years?

It is smart to do that. Preparing for Young and preparing for Milroe are two totally different things.

He makes us prepare for both, and thereby forces us to prepare halfway for each, which cuts into our ability to execute defensively with what is already a shaky defense.

Everybody is ignoring the fact that Bama still put up 24 despite playing a glorified RB at QB.

That concerns me.
No worries, McGill, because we’re gonna score more than 24 and beat these suckers..🙌🙌

Let's talk personal sacrifices we're willing to do for our Vols:

I've had a beard now for about 15 years, only shaved once to start a new job (wouldn't do that again), and Its' got quite healthy the last few years. Please note, I look like a weiner without a beard LOL.

I just made a bet at work that I will shave my beard if we beat Bama this year. All in boys and girls!

@UTMVol76 Just wanted to make sure to bring this back from the beginning of the season.

My hope is he realized his beard was part of the voodoo hex put on our team years ago and it’s already gone, but if not, go ahead and get the razor charged and ready.

It is smart to do that. Preparing for Young and preparing for Milroe are two totally different things.

He makes us prepare for both, and thereby forces us to prepare halfway for each, which cuts into our ability to execute defensively with what is already a shaky defense.

Everybody is ignoring the fact that Bama still put up 24 despite playing a glorified RB at QB.

That concerns me.

Our last 2 wins have been against similar QB's. Milroe is insanely fast but our DL and LBs have shown this year that they can limit a running QB and our OL shut down Ojulari which makes me more confident against Bama. That said, Bama has multiple game wrecking pass rushers. Our OL better be ready because blitzing Hooker is the only way I see the gumps beating us and Saban knows it and will be bringing the heat. RBs also absolutely have to play their best pass blocking game of the season so far.

It's shocking how well our entire team has played. Our only weakness is at DB. I honestly think that Mississippi State is our worst match up and thanks to them blowing the LSU game it is unlikely that we face them unless they beat Bama and win out.

@UTMVol76 Just wanted to make sure to bring this back from the beginning of the season.

My hope is he realized his beard was part of the voodoo hex put on our team years ago and it’s already gone, but if not, go ahead and get the razor charged and ready.
Oh, it’s still here and everyone at work is aware of this. This will be a life altering event in many ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back