Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all want Josh Heupel to leave Tennessee. Even Finebaum is out there talking about how Oklahoma needs to "bring him home". Eff 'em all.
Heupel is a great coach and schemer, and pair him with the talent our program can get and they know the sky is the limit. They are absolutely worried about him building a dynasty here.

Does anyone else get giddy when reading opposing UGA, Bama, etc fans saying they are worried about UT being “back”?

I love it because they SHOULD be worried.

Newer CFB fans might look at us as the scrappy upstart—our program’s trajectory mirroring the hero’s journey—but we aren’t the young hero. We are that thing held under lock and key that the more experienced only mention by name in hushed whispers. We are the villain. We always have been. We are Thanos, waiting to snap the current CFB landscape out of existence.

I can’t wait for all these people that don’t know Tennessee to learn to fear the orange.
we use to be the team that people stormed the field and tore down the goal posts over. I remember. Season ticket holders.

I hope everyone realizes how big this week's game is and enjoys everything about this gameweek.

There is no chance that bammer or our Vols look past this game. We may not realize it just yet, but this will probably be one of the most important games of the season across the entire country. . . including the SEC title game, the playoffs and the National Title game.

Alabama is gonna play us like it's the Super Bowl and I expect we'll do the same. This is the game where Hooker will have his Heisman moment/s.

Our guys are magic this year, we're hitting on all cylinders, our coaches are proving they're the best in the country, bama's QB isn't 100%, they've struggled in a few games so far this year. Neyland Stadium, orange-out, insane atmosphere all week in Knoxville & on game day. I think Alabama could even be accused of being a bit complacent, at least compared to the Vols. I think our guys want this more and our team leaders are gonna will us to victory if they have to.

I just don't think Bama can overcome all these things on the road. Vols 41-34.

*puhleeaase let us get out to an early 21-0 lead and cruise to the victory, we deserve another "no sweat" win!*

Catching the end of the SC/UK game right now and Beamer is so damn cringe man

- said Rattler lost his job one year ago on this weekend, and and on the weekend that OU gets blown out by Texas, Spencer Rattler is leading SCar to a huge win at Kentucky

- two years ago when SC played UK, Beamer was introduced as the new SC coach, so this game was big to him to come up to Kentucky and deliver a big win

The SECN crew is eating it up and playing along with Beamer's narrative too. It's borderline patronizing. He did stiff-arm the Beamer Ball references though 😆😆

Reading your first line, it came to me. Did you know that you can’t spell SUCK without US C and Kentucky? fun with anagrams… 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back