Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is BY will do what he did last week. He will dress, warm up, and sit on the sideline to see if he's needed.

Bama's goal isn't to go 12-0, it's to win the 16th game of the season. If he doesn't feel 100% confident I don't see him going out. I'd almost rather face a BY that is afraid the next big throw or hit could reinjure his shoulder than see if the Freshman can do his best Anthony Richardson impression.
I don’t think he threw a single pass in warmups

My guess is BY will do what he did last week. He will dress, warm up, and sit on the sideline to see if he's needed.

Bama's goal isn't to go 12-0, it's to win the 16th game of the season. If he doesn't feel 100% confident I don't see him going out. I'd almost rather face a BY that is afraid the next big throw or hit could reinjure his shoulder than see if the Freshman can do his best Anthony Richardson impression.
I expect Bryce Young to start this week.

That troll account that posted Danny White was having extra goal posts built got Jared Stillman on 102.5 The Game. He went on a rant about it lol Later in the show he walked back a bit. I think he realized he got had.
Why in the world would you listen to that tool anyway?

Reactions: SugarCC
Does anyone else get giddy when reading opposing UGA, Bama, etc fans saying they are worried about UT being “back”?

I love it because they SHOULD be worried.

Newer CFB fans might look at us as the scrappy upstart—our program’s trajectory mirroring the hero’s journey—but we aren’t the young hero. We are that thing held under lock and key that the more experienced only mention by name in hushed whispers. We are the villain. We always have been. We are Thanos, waiting to snap the current CFB landscape out of existence.

I can’t wait for all these people that don’t know Tennessee to learn to fear the orange.

They all want Josh Heupel to leave Tennessee. Even Finebaum is out there talking about how Oklahoma needs to "bring him home". Eff 'em all.

Many know here from Murder She Wrote, but for an iconic role, check out her performance as the wife of Senator Iselin in the original Manchurian Candidate. Her best performance (IMO) and a truly chilling role as the manipulative villainess.

RIP
Bednobs and Broomsticks for the win.

If we win this weekend, this is every Vol fan on Monday morning.

tenor.gif

Does anyone else get giddy when reading opposing UGA, Bama, etc fans saying they are worried about UT being “back”?

I love it because they SHOULD be worried.

Newer CFB fans might look at us as the scrappy upstart—our program’s trajectory mirroring the hero’s journey—but we aren’t the young hero. We are that thing held under lock and key that the more experienced only mention by name in hushed whispers. We are the villain. We always have been. We are Thanos, waiting to snap the current CFB landscape out of existence.

I can’t wait for all these people that don’t know Tennessee to learn to fear the orange.
tenor-3.gif

Yeah. I lost complete interest in MLB over 20 years ago. You originally said UGA.
Yeah I can't stand it now. Huge fan as a kid. Or maybe playing/practicing baseball 20 hours a week as a kid just burnt me out.

But I can still watch Vol baseball because we're so dominant it's fun.

Fwiw I said UGA fans, not UGA in particular 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back