Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping it's her, but she has always been very careful to stay apolitical, I wonder if she'd rather not pick games.
She’s the only celebrity that I would get tongue tied over. I would love for her to be guest picker. She’s never forgotten where she came from. The rest of the list of guest picker, meh, except Inky.

I believe Bryce Young died from his AC joint injury shortly after Bama’s win over A&M, and Bama quickly found a lookalike with similar physical statistics and talents, but who also coincidentally has an AC joint injury and is questionable to start this weekend.

Hey, the Beatles found a lookalike for Paul McCartney who went on to write Yesterday, Blackbird, Maybe I'm Amazed, Band on the Run, and many more hits. So it's definitely possible.

There is a very good chance that happens if we win.

Our best chance all season making the playoffs is simply winning Saturday.
I think we would need UGA to beat Bama in the SEC title game.

Doubt 11-1 Tennessee gets in over a 12-1 UGA.

Even then we'll need someone from the ACC, Big 12 or Pac 12 to not be undefeated.

So you must be completely removed from being a pastor?
He has never posted that he’s perfect. You must not read on here much. ‘Judge not lest you be judged’. He’s human as we all are and Jesus said to go out into the world and spread the word. He never said ‘unless you show human emotions, which were created by GOD. Don’t judge him when you don’t know him.

He has never posted that he’s perfect. You must not read on here much. ‘Judge not lest you be judged’. He’s human as we all are and Jesus said to go out into the world and spread the word. He never said ‘unless you show human emotions, which were created by GOD. Don’t judge him when you don’t know him.

That’s probably why Pate is picking us to win. He knows Young won’t be available. My guess is he dresses but doesn’t throw a single pass again. Then, Sunday it’s announced he will undergo season-ending shoulder surgery.
I wouldn't be shocked if BY was done and is just a decoy. Done either because he needs surgery OR if he's going to rehab it and hold himself out for the draft. Would not be the team-player thing to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back