Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly kind of torn. If Young plays, he's not gonna be 100%, plus he's a reluctant runner when he's healthy. If Millroe plays, the passing game is definitely hurt but he's a much bigger run threat.
IMO, I do not think Young plays. Bama will try to run it at us. We have to stop Gibbs and Milroe. If we can then we win big

Thinking about buying a ticket in ZZ12. I really don't think there's a bad seat in Neyland, but anyone have any thoughts for me on that section (it would be row 24, so it's one of the chair seats, and may even be in the shade).
It’s not in the shade until about the 3rd quarter but really good seats. I sat there for Florida. I’ll be in xx2 Saturday

Reactions: Chuckie
Thinking about buying a ticket in ZZ12. I really don't think there's a bad seat in Neyland, but anyone have any thoughts for me on that section (it would be row 24, so it's one of the chair seats, and may even be in the shade).
Those chair backs better not be getting much use during the game.

Alabama has taken its toll on Nick Saban.
Gump status confirmed.
That’s all I really have to say about that.

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

"Sunbelt Billy cost the gators any chance of winning. I hope he is in Gainesville a long long time.
Your coach came from a mid major, you do know that right? "Sunbelt Billy" is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen tbh, especially when your came from a dinky, mid major conference with a worse resume lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back