Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Bryce to play so badly. He won’t run and will have a much weaker arm.

Milroe will run wild on us for a bit. They will get some chunk plays and it will be 80% run run run.

I think if Bryce plays we get a lead early and never look back.

That is the best case scenario for us. Play Bryce. Be ineffective and we go up 2 scores and they have to run and force throws with Milroe to catch up.

Hooker doesn't know how to slide. . .
1665679870656-gif.500163

Using anything related to the word thug to describe JM shows how little they know. Kid is a standup kid that kept his nose clean his entire time here. Good kid that got caught up in a bad situation. Hope he plays and has three picks.

I want Bryce to play so badly. He won’t run and will have a much weaker arm.

Milroe will run wild on us for a bit. They will get some chunk plays and it will be 80% run run run.

I think if Bryce plays we get a lead early and never look back.

That is the best case scenario for us. Play Bryce. Be ineffective and we go up 2 scores and they have to run and force throws with Milroe to catch up.

Milroe can’t protect the ball. He plays and Vols are up 42-0 after first quarter.

Tennessee o line is allowing qb pressure 1 out of every 16 drop backs. Vs pitt who is one of the better pass rushing teams in the country had 3 sacks and 1 hurry on 42 pass attempts.

Pitts defense gets a sack or hurry on 25% of all pass attempts. Against Tennessee it was 9.5%. Bama will get a few shots but it won't be many.

Bama pressure rate is actually a little lower than Pitts @ 23 8%

I approve of these numbers.

He said he spoke to an OL who told him Bryce practiced. He didn’t say he saw Bryce practice

I believe he's going to play until they trot someone else out there. However, everyone who would actually know if he's practicing is going to have the same answer. Saban doesn't allow leaks. Leaks are punished severely. They will alll say that he's practicing. Nobody is going to be able to (or be allowed to) verify practicing or not practicing.

Milroe can’t protect the ball. He plays and Vols are up 42-0 after first quarter.
Jeez, some of you are really starting to sound like entitled Bama fans, which is absurd when you think of the last 15 years and have to play the No. 3 team in the country. Really need to check yourself there, bud. If Milroe starts, there is no way we are up more than 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.

Jeez, some of you are really starting to sound like entitled Bama fans, which is absurd when you think of the last 15 years and have to play the No. 3 team in the country. Really need to check yourself there, bud. If Milroe starts, there is no way we are up more than 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.

I‘ll split the difference with you and say 35. Home field is good for an extra score.

Using anything related to the word thug to describe JM shows how little they know. Kid is a standup kid that kept his nose clean his entire time here. Good kid that got caught up in a bad situation. Hope he plays and has three picks.
Yes and one being a pick 6 and double gauldening their away section

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Thinking about buying a ticket in ZZ12. I really don't think there's a bad seat in Neyland, but anyone have any thoughts for me on that section (it would be row 24, so it's one of the chair seats, and may even be in the shade).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back