Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add on, people who aren’t SC natives that I show Dorman’s facilities to always immediately say that they should spend that money on academics instead of athletics at that level.

Well… they do.

View attachment 482619View attachment 482620
View attachment 482621View attachment 482622
Dey got all dat money and no good food.

Subway was literally stifled in Ireland because what they marketed as "bread" wasn't a real bread product made for human consumption 🤣

Subway is even lesser than Applebee's, if that's possible. Waffle House is ofc at the top. Hudddle House for the rednecks.

Subway was literally stifled in Ireland because what they marketed as "bread" wasn't a real bread product made for human consumption 🤣

Subway is even lesser than Applebee's, if that's possible. Waffle House is ofc at the top. Hudddle House for the rednecks.

Europe’s standards for food consumption is better than US.

Reactions: Orange.
SC is a pile of crap, as a whole. Living there isnt cheap. Meanwhile off the interstate life is stuck in 1965, with a high cost of living, income tax, sales tax, and wheel tax.

And its 110°.

Its frustrating to see schools whore themselves for athletics, purposefully staying in higher bracket. Moneys spent on that Community College could easily have been divvied up to make smaller schools, allowing for much richer & overall better academics.

Oh! And I saw a Copperhead.
As a real Carolinian, yes the fake Carolina is pretty garbage outside of Greenville and Charleston. The entire middle area could be set ablaze and we'd be better off as a whole. Oh and screw Clemson and USCjr while we're at it.

Europe’s standards for food consumption is better than US.
Yeah, but we're also talking Ireland. My people aren't exactly fancy. Not Italy...or France...or Spain. Ireland...where a rotten potato is like prime rib and their national food is the potted meat pie and a warm ale.

And even they were disgusted by Subway's definition of food 😂

Reactions: Rishvol
Straight abusing kids

Nathan Leacock last weekend. Ugly day for those defenders 😂

5 receptions
204 yards
2 TDs
Eleventeen hundred broken tackles
1 backflip
1 flag for celebrating

Great post. Would you post the clips to his thread? Or shall I?

Edit (at +30 min): I'll go ahead and do it. Thanks again for bringing it. @Devo182

Last edited:

VS

freaks-and-geeks-revival.jpg

VS

Z9zn2-1455807841-194-lists-kotter_main_1200.jpg
Literally listening to a song called Freaks and Geeks (Childish Gambino) as I scrolled past this post.

Synchronicity...

bill-johnson-meme.gif

Also the best show of those 3...don't @me rednecks

Eh, if one of our guys is proud of his HS, just let it be like that. No need to pounce imo.

This crap is blowing my mind...if JG turns out to be a decent to good NFL quarterback...then you would have to say that it was probably the greatest waste/misuse of true talent in Tennessee Volunteer history. Either that or he wasn't trying that hard to get better. I don't remember EVER seeing him throw a touch pass like that in a Vol uniform.

This crap is blowing my mind...if JG turns out to be a decent to good NFL quarterback...then you would have to say that it was probably the greatest waste/misuse of true talent in Tennessee Volunteer history. Either that or he wasn't trying that hard to get better. I don't remember EVER seeing him throw a touch pass like that in a Vol uniform.
Against Auburn…

View attachment 482711

Our beautiful girl Molly lost her battle with old age today. I tear up when I see her chasing a frisbee somewhere in doggy heaven now.
So sorry for your loss. Incredibly painful, but the memories and bond between you two are always worth the pain when this time comes. Hope you find peace and comfort in that. Perhaps, in time, you'll decide to get another and enjoy those moments again. Nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back