Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, that is the legit account!

giphy.gif

My prediction is BY plays and absolutely kills it. Any time he plays, his opponent doesn't stand a chance, to be honest. Young is just too good and has proven it time after time. Any of you all doubting his greatness are being idjits. If you have him losing, you're nuts.

Byron Young gonna have a field day!!

O
Block out that license plate. A lot of weirdos on the interwebs.
I've heard such before, but why is that?

The weirdos can get your license # while parked in a parking lot, at a campground, driving down the road, parked at home (along with your address). And then realistically, what can they do with it? Don't understand the problem.

I still think any of you who can’t admit Banks has had terrible showing and game plans this season and that we have had a 1.5 season issue on 3rd down on D simply aren’t acknowledging the issue. Maybe he works out, maybe he doesn’t but he needs to keep stepping up his D.

Reminds me of the Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt apologists who couldn’t see the eventual outcomes.

We now have a HC, don’t need a weak DC

I still think any of you who can’t admit Banks has had terrible showing and game plans this season and that we have had a 1.5 season issue on 3rd down on D simply aren’t acknowledging the issue. Maybe he works out, maybe he doesn’t but he needs to keep stepping up his D.

0B2290E0-E440-4493-B1B4-15BEDF105DFF.gif

As a Bears fan I just watched us with a second and goal against a 1-4 team from their 5. Justin Fields dropped back and threw a fast ball right off the helmet of a defensive lineman. The ball bounced 20-yards in the air and was intercepted by another 320 lb defensive lineman. Why bring this up? Because less than 24 months ago, the Tennessee offense looked just like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back