Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif
cbbab932-5a93-490d-9da7-d0481792d196_text.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Can anyone name a bigger game than this one in the past 20 years?
2007 SEC title game.

Not quite 20 years, but 2001 SEC championship was more massive.

Could put 2016 Bama up there too as we had already beat UF and UGA, and had no one in front of us we were predicted to lose to.

May be forgetting some games, but definitely up there though. I'd say top 3.

Luckily the players are too young to know all this and I doubt they feel that pressure.

As a Bears fan I just watched us with a second and goal against a 1-4 team from their 5. Justin Fields dropped back and threw a fast ball right off the helmet of a defensive lineman. The ball bounced 20-yards in the air and was intercepted by another 320 lb defensive lineman. Why bring this up? Because less than 24 months ago, the Tennessee offense looked just like this.
Silver lining…Velus getting touches at TN 24 months ago and getting touches tonight

Reactions: Rocky_Top_Vol13
O

I've heard such before, but why is that?

The weirdos can get your license # while parked in a parking lot, at a campground, driving down the road, parked at home (along with your address). And then realistically, what can they do with it? Don't understand the problem.

Because @Weezer will then be able to mail her nudez, not just send them via email.

Reactions: OrangenSC
As a Bears fan I just watched us with a second and goal against a 1-4 team from their 5. Justin Fields dropped back and threw a fast ball right off the helmet of a defensive lineman. The ball bounced 20-yards in the air and was intercepted by another 320 lb defensive lineman. Why bring this up? Because less than 24 months ago, the Tennessee offense looked just like this.
You lost me at Bears fan.

I still think any of you who can’t admit Banks has had terrible showing and game plans this season and that we have had a 1.5 season issue on 3rd down on D simply aren’t acknowledging the issue. Maybe he works out, maybe he doesn’t but he needs to keep stepping up his D.

Reminds me of the Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt apologists who couldn’t see the eventual outcomes.

We now have a HC, don’t need a weak DC

1665415357054.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back