Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Peyton ended up coming to the Florida game? What about Saturday?
Peyton curse really doesn't exist. He's been to a lot of games. It doesn't always get talked about. He was at Bristol. He was at both Florida wins I'm pretty sure. We've just lost a lot of games recently and he happens to be there.

Eff superstitions and curses man, let’s just win the thing. Great exposure with an icon like Peyton on set!!!🍊🍊
"I'll believe it when I see the curse broken" 🤣😅

Though I believe the curse of Rohan Davey's mother was far stronger and maybe, just maybe, winning in Voodoo land last week broke it!

(Fwiw I do not believe in any curses, magic, or anything spiritual or supernatural nonsense... just fun to talk about 😆)

Peyton curse really doesn't exist. He's been to a lot of games. It doesn't always get talked about. He was at Bristol. He was at both Florida wins I'm pretty sure. We've just lost a lot of games recently and he happens to be there.
He has also gone to BIG games and we weren’t in the best position to compete.

We might as well try and sweep out all the bad juju all at once.. Peyton loves TN.. natural pick

R.431971a952eccdab318c2ea379c384ac

giphy.gif
scared-joaquin-phoenix.gif

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Exactly, we’ve just been really bad for way too long.

Yeah it's silly in reality because he only shows up for the very biggest of games...and we've simply been awful in the biggest game for a long time. Sirius radio today said we haven't won a top 10 game in 17 years 👀 Or maybe that was all because of Peyton 😆😅😅

The only thing that concerns me about Saturday is protecting Hooker. Alabama will try to hit him early and often. They will hit him clean and dirty just like they tried to do last year. HH does get affected by these hits it usually messes up his throwing for a period of time.

I just don’t want to see him hit dirty and it not be flagged because it’s precious Alabama. I hope we can keep him protected.
If they hit Hooker dirty (that sounds inappropriate), then we need to return the favor by doing the same to whoever they have playing QB. If it's BY, they could be in for a world of hurt.

Lane Kiffin is the girlfriend in high school who dumped you for the tool that drove the Saleen Mustang and had highlights. Got pregnant, had a couple of kids. Saleen guy got busted for trafficking coke and went to prison. Now she posts highly filtered pics of herself on facebook trying to sell Etsy stuff. She posts pics of just her toes when she goes to the beach. And now she hits your DM's talking about how great you and your family look. And how you should get lunch someday. You tell her to meet you at the Waffle House on Papermill Rd. and hide in the parking lot and throw golf balls and mustard at her when she shows up. Or something like that

What a noob. He's suggesting it was in effect (affect) in 1998?

Smh.

It clearly began through some combination of Louisiana/Voodoo sources in the early 2000s. Yes it began in earnest in 2001, but Rohan Davey's mom is clearly the source. Louisiana native Peyton Manning has merely been the conduit for her voodoo curse once she attached it to him.

Duh.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
I still think any of you who can’t admit Banks has had terrible showing and game plans this season and that we have had a 1.5 season issue on 3rd down on D simply aren’t acknowledging the issue. Maybe he works out, maybe he doesn’t but he needs to keep stepping up his D.

Reminds me of the Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt apologists who couldn’t see the eventual outcomes.

We now have a HC, don’t need a weak DC
Good thing nobody asked you, right?

Reactions: MockingVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back