Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from a passing perspective, as long as we get pressure he'll either have an off game or will be knocked out of the game. None of the houdini plays he's made in the past, which in that case I do think they're going to hurt us with the quick passing game (see Ball State). Running the ball would be running into the strength of our defense.
Yeah, fill your keys and pressure the RT and RG so he cuts outside and zone up. Get ready to pick it off on passing plays. Don't ever let up on Gibbs. Make his day miserable.

Reactions: MemphisVol3
With this injury, ainge said he will be able to make all the throws with his feet squared and set. On the run, he won't be able to be accurate. If he falls on it, it may knock him outta the game.
I would run blitz every single play on the first series. They will either try to run it every play, or if they drop back to pass, we will get there to hit him.

I played a full soccer tournament after getting my entire toenail ripped off and big toe broken on my dominant foot from a dirty tackle in the first game. I wasn't 100%. Really hard to kick a ball with a broken toe and raw nailbed with nothing but tape.

But it's not the same. At all. Not close. That was just playing through pain. Every guy on the field is playing through pain. Playing through pain and not being 100% is not the same as playing too early and not being 100% after a ligament/tendon/muscle injury and/or surgery. Tillman and Bryce can get reinjured, make it worse, cost them the season and a lot of money, etc. Those injuries teeter on wanting to get back out there as soon as possible but waiting long enough to make sure the likelihood of reinjury is low. And there's no way of actually know when that is. It's a gamble.
That’s why we have doctors to determine it all. If it can make it worse, don’t play him. But if it’s just pain and he is not playing 100% because of pain, put him in. We need the win.

I would run blitz every single play on the first series. They will either try to run it every play, or if they drop back to pass, we will get there to hit him.
Yep. If Bryce plays, blitz often and make him scared. Couple big hits and he will be out. I’m still not sure he plays, I think Bama just wants us to think he is.

Fant with TuTu trying to cover him.

michael-jordan-get-the-ball.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back