Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, he made his money in Birmingham, so that was his audience.
That too.

And he could have had an Auburn following all the same out of Bham. But Bama was far better and he said as much. Agree with your point though, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the whys and hows. And now he's back to full circle.

Reactions: VolGee4
Doering said if BY plays he will carve up this secondary. He is really hoping Tn gets blown out
Not exactly a hot take...

Take our secondary and then take away 2 more starters. DL and pass rush is going to need their best game yet.

I am just amazed that people are acting "worried" or worse about this game. We started out the year with what we all considered 6 wins, 4 toss-ups, and 2 loses. We are 2-0 in games we thought we would win, and we are 3-0 on the toss-up games. Let me repeat that, 3-0 on the toss-up games so far.
We are playing with house money this week. Just relax and watch our Vols play and hopefully they surprise us with a win.

We were undervalued by 25. Bama was overvalued by about 17. . . we'll win by 2+ scores.

Good point!ā€¦that line last week against A&M is what Iā€™m assuming youā€™re referring to Vegas won a lot of money that day!ā€¦itā€™s worth noting usually when FanDuel offers a 2 to 3 leg boost one of them is usually wrong..so thatā€™s usually how I make my money by doing a elimination processā€¦and the bama game is the only one getting movement (similar to the A&M game) which I think is a set up @Enki_Amenra unless you think PSU takes that game and if they do then Tennesse losses

1665785406218.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back