Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicky, I remember you said Phenibut was banned where you live and it helped you. Just a heads up, but just saw it in bottle form here in NC at a smoke shop as I was buying my "just in case" cigars. Maybe they are still legal in some states fwiw.

So they call them "just in case cigars" in Asheville now?

Who has Bama played. Someone tell me. Ewers was driving the ball on them no problem till they took him out.

Someone tell me who they’ve beaten? Our resume is better.
We def have the better resume but then again we have a better resume than practically the entire Top 25. And I don’t care how good or average LSU is, they NEVER get the beating on their own field that we gave them. Tennessee is forreal this year.

Last edited:
After a nice meal, I made a request for hubby to stop at the liquor to get me a special beverage for the game tomorrow..I wanted something orange because my favs are fruity drinks..He said that’s another anniversary present..I said that works for me..So chilling in the fridge as we speak..
🤤🧡🍊🥂

Attachments

• D3932972-16B7-42FA-89F5-21A386EBB3CB.jpeg
    D3932972-16B7-42FA-89F5-21A386EBB3CB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
I’d give the person who runs the in-stadium entertainment a shiny quarter if they played Dixieland Delight with Tennessee up 20 with about two minutes to go in the 4th tomorrow. Just as a reminder it’s a song about Tennessee ;).

If we are winning with 20 second left, I'll toss in a benjamin if they split screen that last 20 seconds between Saban's face and the Tower of Barudur crumbling & Sauron's eye extinguishing.

So, is Tillman out tomorrow? I’m guessing so since there still isn’t any word. But, man, what a crappy string of luck Tillman had. Trying to think of “what if” scenarios of what type of season he would have had if he didn’t miss potentially half of it due to this injury. Really sucks we’ll never know.

So, is Tillman out tomorrow? I’m guessing so since there still isn’t any word. But, man, what a crappy string of luck Tillman had. Trying to think of “what if” scenarios of what type of season he would have had if he didn’t miss potentially half of it due to this injury. Really sucks we’ll never know.
True but then you may not have seen Hyatt and Bru get as many opportunities as they have. Also, Keyton has become a solid 3rd option out there.

311738679_1522395128188869_8422121758806158557_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back