Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won’t play those they don’t trust even if they are more talented. Have to do everything right. Way Martinez is.
Which is what makes me nervous.... these guys have to play, but if the coaches wont play them when we are full strength, it means theyre making a lot of mistakes. We cant have busts and hand Bama easy scores today, we have to make them drive.

Which is what makes me nervous.... these guys have to play, but if the coaches wont play them when we are full strength, it means theyre making a lot of mistakes. We cant have busts and hand Bama easy scores today, we have to make them drive.
tenor.gif

We are going to whoop that Bama ass!!!!!

I don’t understand why anyone is nervous. We’re not supposed to be here. We’re playing with house money. Stay loose, talk shiz, be loud, be proud, and let’s whip some azzzzzzz today!!!!

IT’S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!

GBO 🍊

If you and others join Spyre we can recruit better players and lure better transfers in to build depth. Then you'll feel a lot better about games like this.

😉

Peyton about to come in

Pat McAfee was a great add for Gameday. He could carry the show for another 10-20 years if he stays on. He knows how to work a crowd and revive a conversation or topic that goes lifeless.

McAfee is the man. Love him. GameDay should give him a phat contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back