Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish Tillman was playing, but I get it. This game is more for the fans psyche than the season. You can lose today and still accomplish everything you want. Heupel probably wants a 100% healthy Tillman for Kentucky and Georgia. Those games will decide our fate.
I think Bama is more beatable than UGA. But we shall see. I’m not worried a single bit about Kentucky. Just rest Tillman til UGA then ha

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Thats my thing with Tank being out, we as fans want him replaced a lot, but the coaches are playing him for a reason. I think he knows where hes supposed to be, hes just not good at being there.
If Corner was ok, they would probably just put Charles there and we wouldn’t miss a beat. But Turrentine is a hell of an athlete. Bet they rotate him and another who are both really athletic.

If Corner was ok, they would probably just put Charles there and we wouldn’t miss a beat. But Turrentine is a hell of an athlete. Bet they rotate him and another who are both really athletic.
Ive wondered why we havent seen more of him? I really thought he would transfer here and start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back