Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I know…it’s TSIO. But this is crazy

2022 is the 25th anniversary of the Michigan 1997 championship team (boooo!!!). The team is in Ann Arbor for the game today and they named the tunnel after Lloyd Carr, celebrated on the field. But one who's not there...

That team's 3rd string QB is still a starting quarterback in the NFL.

Here’s my nobody cares take. If Young is healthy this is a terrible match up for us. Their strength (defense) will make our strength (offense) earn everything. Our weakness (pass defense) is also their strength (QB). But……
If Young is 80% there is a definite problem for them. He is elusive and many of his big plays start with his legs. I think they’ll encourage him to avoid hits, extra yards. This can be a problem for them. So for me, if he is healthy and they’re rope a doping, I think they win. If he’s not 100%, we can pull it off. If he doesn’t play (even a half), we win. Now tase me please.
1665415357054.gif

Here’s my nobody cares take. If Young is healthy this is a terrible match up for us. Their strength (defense) will make our strength (offense) earn everything. Our weakness (pass defense) is also their strength (QB). But……
If Young is 80% there is a definite problem for them. He is elusive and many of his big plays start with his legs. I think they’ll encourage him to avoid hits, extra yards. This can be a problem for them. So for me, if he is healthy and they’re rope a doping, I think they win. If he’s not 100%, we can pull it off. If he doesn’t play (even a half), we win. Now tase me please.
Do the best you can with what you got where your at

Reactions: CABVOL
I can’t imagine feeling doom because I never imagined we’d be here in just the second year of a new coach’s tenure after what happened in 2020. Maybe we’ll lose and I sure wish we had Tillman or that Young wasn’t playing, but…good teams overcome adversity and the Vols have already overcome some. Let’s just see what happens.
Oh no despite the outcome I am super excited and thrilled about the team and where we are in year 2. Nothing about this game changes that at all.

Mostly just doom and gloom about the prospects of this game alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back