Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer a game like last week. Am I being greedy? I mean we're talking about stress that takes days/weeks/months off of one's life expectancy.
Last week was fun, and that would be great for today too, but I'd love to see us take their souls in the last seconds. Ya know, like has happened to us so many times! I want to be on the happy side of one of those.

Can anyone exhume Keith Jackson’s body, breathe life back into him and get him to Knoxville to call this game today? This big of an old school SEC game NEEDS him!!

Or at least create a hologram of him….

Time to quit trying to figure out what will happen and why. Time to play and see. But don’t forget to appreciate where we were and how far we have already come.

This is the truth. Today is gravy. Maybe 2-3 years from now after Heupel has recruited a full roster of his own players, I'll get worked up over this game. But we have come so far so fast we've got to just be loose and enjoy this. Should be a really fun game!! GO VOLS!!

Oh no despite the outcome I am super excited and thrilled about the team and where we are in year 2. Nothing about this game changes that at all.

Mostly just doom and gloom about the prospects of this game alone.
I get it. I kinda do too. Not even because of the Tillman news because I wasn’t counting on him, I’m just always hit by a wave of BVS on gameday. Happened against Florida and LSU too, though, so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back