Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll hit either the Eagle, Elijah Craig Barrel proof, or the 1792 full proof before during the game and a pour of the taylor Barrel proof if we win.

Have some of the Elijah Barrel Proof for me. Best I can do in my hotel room is a couple of Bourbon Barrel Aged beers from Jackie O’s.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This is the truth. Today is gravy. Maybe 2-3 years from now after Heupel has recruited a full roster of his own players, I'll get worked up over this game. But we have come so far so fast we've got to just be loose and enjoy this. Should be a really fun game!! GO VOLS!!

This is me, I’m surprisingly relaxed. I figured this would be a loss at the beginning of the year. In fact I was squarely in the 8-4 camp. But we are ahead of schedule and we actually have a chance to win. If we do, great! If not, the future is bright and we are ahead of schedule. As others have said, this house money and the bonus is we actually have a shot at taking down the Bammers.

A lot of the big plays bryce makes with his arm usually start with him using his legs and it makes you wonder how effective he will be. Especially after looking at that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back