Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why people have the perceptions of Tennessee. Those who say, "I'm just sharing his stuff, it doesn't hurt anyone." It does hurt our state, every share and like and retweet makes it that much more likely he gets to contribute to the national perception of our program and our state. Good job, all of you who keep distributing his drivel.

This is why people have the perceptions of Tennessee. Those who say, "I'm just sharing his stuff, it doesn't hurt anyone." It does hurt our state, every share and like and retweet makes it that much more likely he gets to contribute to the national perception of our program and our state. Good job, all of you who keep distributing his drivel.
“Haha look at this stupid idiot. Let’s make him the face of our fanbase. Lol.”

Auburn reminds me of some of our teams the last few years. Lost all their givadam. Glad those days are in the rear view mirror.

I saw part of the first half and thought the same thing. Just sloppy and look like they don’t care. They’ll be good once they hire Kiffin though.

Doesn't matter who Bama has playing and who we don't-- that went about how we expected it would. CJH has the right outlook-- keep it about us. We win with what we have. LGV!
Absolutely! We have the tools needed. Both QBs offer different challenges. They'll move the ball, especially between the 20s. We just have to be Tennessee. All the pundits this week have said the vols haven't gone against a defense like Alabama. Well, they've not went against an offense like the Vols. WE WILL GET OURS!!!

Absolutely! We have the tools needed. Both QBs offer different challenges. They'll move the ball, especially between the 20s. We just have to be Tennessee. All the pundits this week have said the vols haven't gone against a defense like Alabama. Well, they've not went against an offense like the Vols. WE WILL GET OURS!!!

Would feel better with Ced and Tank playing. But coaches knew they'd be playing with the guys available. No way BY is 100%, but if Saban puts him out there, they'll keep the magic tent stocked.

Also, thankfully I missed the Andy on Gameday. Someone please tell me it just panned to him in the crowd or something like that and it wasn’t him ACTUALLY on gameday? Just checking to see what the embarrassment level was.
Are you kidding me, that’s beyond embarassing. Glad I bailed about after the first commercial break.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back