Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went out to Costco this morning to get some food to smoke because my dumbass was too lazy to go last night. There were about a dozen or so UT fans in the meat section, including myself, and a couple Bama fans entered the area and this one group of UT fans turns and starts booing them, and then all UT fans, including myself, started booing them. The Bama fans smiled at first but then looked visibly shook when the booing continued 😂

Regardless of the score today, the Third Saturday in October is BACK!

Also, thankfully I missed the Andy on Gameday. Someone please tell me it just panned to him in the crowd or something like that and it wasn’t him ACTUALLY on gameday? Just checking to see what the embarrassment level was.

Also, thankfully I missed the Andy on Gameday. Someone please tell me it just panned to him in the crowd or something like that and it wasn’t him ACTUALLY on gameday? Just checking to see what the embarrassment level was.
They played one of his little diss track videos with some other dumb bama fan video.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
Nope. Practically had his own segment along with the old “I hate Tennessee” former player from Bama’s vintage video.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Went out to Costco this morning to get some food to smoke because my dumbass was too lazy to go last night. There were about a dozen or so UT fans in the meat section, including myself, and a couple Bama fans entered the area and this one group of UT fans turns and starts booing them, and then all UT fans, including myself, started booing them. The Bama fans smiled at first but then looked visibly shook when the booing continued 😂

Regardless of the score today, the Third Saturday in October is BACK!
Kroger on Veterans in Murfreesboro was full of people wearing orange!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back