Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doering ate a big pile of crow right in the camera tonight. He stated that UT proved him wrong and that UT is the #1 team based on their resume. Then he said that Hooker is the leader for the Heisman. Then he said that Heupel is the best coach in the SEC this year.
Best coach in the country right now for rea

Got to watch this with my father. We’ve seen almost every game together since I grew up a Tenn fan in the 90s. He’s been a fan since the 60s. This was a special one for us. Both of us were in tears.

Was fortunate enough to get to watch the game with my brother today. We just realized after the game that we’ve been together to watch the last 3 Bama streaks end.

Dang it, it’s posts like these that keep me in the past. 😎

Your daughter will be graduating before you get this…

At the very least, get a lace up ankle brace. She has to wear it at all times for 1 week (not sleeping). Then as her ankle recovers, she can wean out of it. I would have her wear it for any sport and gym.
The ligaments need to heal before worrying about stretching and strengthening.

Check out the https://tryaryse.com website and look at their brace if you’re really worried about her re-injuring it again. It’s the ifast brace.

Hopefully that helps.
You da best. Just want to make sure I do the right thing on guiding her recovery. Thanks!

For some reason I thought we played Georgia after UTM.

So glad it’s Kentucky.

Our schedule and the way we play just line up perfectly for this season.

They get a bye week to prepare and get healthy. They will need it. Vols by fiddy

And then we get a top 3 matchup with Georgia. Can’t wait.
Honestly, I thought we played UK next week I forgot about this nobody game.
Someone on here posted about the schedule setting up nicely, and we had no hard games B2B, my first thought was yeah UK is a scrub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back