Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton was great on Gameday yesterday. Loved that he was there to represent Tennessee, and so happy he was there for the win. I think he went 7-10 on his picks. Only thing he said that I wasn't a fan of was calling Levis "an NFL QB" when picking KY to beat MSST. I'm pretty sure he was being serious because I didn't see any blue font.
Him *****ing on Kansas several times was hilarious.

Hendo has hit another gear this season. Last season I thought he was very comparable to Dobbs. Now I now he's significantly better than Dobbs. He's an elite passer who is a good runner. Dobbs was a mediocre passer who was an elite runner.
Accurate. Feel like Dobbs absorbed hits a little better. But Hooker is tough.

Dobbs was slippery like Bama Bryce, but yeah, Hooker is a better passer and our offensive line is doing incredible.
There are times Hooker is like Rocky Balboa, begging you to hit him. It's almost like he feeds off of it sometimes. Like, "Is that the best you got?". Dude is a MAN.

There are times Hooker is like Rocky Balboa, begging you to hit him. It's almost like he feeds off of it sometimes. Like, "Is that the best you got?". Dude is a MAN.
You mean like when that one guy that plays for bama tried to knee him in the head, or when he got shoved out of bounds on a scramble? You can see him get fired up, but keep it under control.

I'm pretty sure I'm past the "Storming the field" age, but after 15 years I couldn't resist. Some pics

Screenshot_20221015-200145.jpgScreenshot_20221015-195804.jpgScreenshot_20221015-200334.jpg

Also, a gift I got a few years ago that seems appropriate to post.
16659190853018293172182475150731.jpg

Without question the craziest game I'll ever go to. That knuckleball going through the uprights was the wildest I've ever seen Neyland. Anyway. We deserve to me MF'in #1 this week leggo.

Last edited:
Somebody please sharea picture of Henry T. walking off the field after we hung fifty on his azz
Can't be as good as Princeton Fant sending him that message from the locker room. "It's just business. That's all it is." And, fixes his tie, then waves at him. Savage.

Seems like Heupel's game/clock management has been a lot better this year, I feel like I remember a few times last year where he had some head scratchers.
It was brilliant at times last season. We remember the few hiccups. It’s been known that you can’t leave time on the clock for this offense.

We’re not facing a better QB this year than Bryce Young. Young was Mahomes-esque out there. Ridiculous ability to escape the rush, keep his eyes downfield and make accurate throws.
Yep! Bama fans have 0 excuses which is just how we all wanted it! Don’t blame the refs either. Go look at every single penalty, and the call was correct. Refs missed some holding and that defensive PI on us in endzone was horrible, but we finally got a fair game called. Bama fans, don’t cry because we were more disciplined than you, and you didn’t have the zebras in your corner last night! Get used to it! THE VOLS ARE BACK AND TO BE FEARED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back