Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Nicky, how about just give some credit where it’s due!! That offense is just electric! And kudos to that OL for shutting down our pass rushers and giving time for those long developing plays to open up.
They can blame the coordinator all they want, at the end of the day, that is still Saban's defense.

Yep! Bama fans have 0 excuses which is just how we all wanted it! Don’t blame the refs either. Go look at every single penalty, and the call was correct. Refs missed some holding and that defensive PI on us in endzone was horrible, but we finally got a fair game called. Bama fans, don’t cry because we were more disciplined than you, and you didn’t have the zebras in your corner last night! Get used to it! THE VOLS ARE BACK AND TO BE FEARED!
The refs being for UT is such a ridiculous narrative being pitched. I challenge anyone to show me a penalty that incorrectly went against Bama because I've yet to see it. I know I've got a BS one against TN to show. Sometimes 17 penalties isn't ref bias, but rather an undisciplined football team. Go Vols!

Watched the game with a friend who doesn't follow the team like I do. He started talking about the Bama DBs being slow when going after Hyatt. I told him it's not that they're slow, that boy just fast.

HonoredRegularGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Out of all the pics that we've seen so far, this may be my favorite. I've been too happy and jubilant and smiling ear to ear to cry or shed a single tear...this pic done it for some reason. Joey is a King of Kings to me, whenever it comes to Vol legends..."play #1", I can't put into words what it means to me. And, for him to be side by side, after this game, with this generation's #11 legend...alright, now it's full-blown bawling. 😀😃😀😃😢😢😭😭😀😃🤪🤪😝😝🤪🤪😭😭😀😃😀

Also, who didn't see that two-point conversion play coming? I mean, once Heup made the call to go for two, I totally expected that shovel pass to Fant. It was the exact same play that we used at LSU to convert a 4th down. It was brilliant.
Shovel passes scare me so much. Basically the Chiefs and the Ravens are the only team that can successfully run them in all of football.

Fant played well. The coaches gave him chances in the most pressure filled moments and he delivered.

Shovel passes scare me so much. Basically the Chiefs and the Ravens are the only team that can successfully run them in all of football.

Fant played well. The coaches gave him chances in the most pressure filled moments and he delivered.

Absolutely loved the full back dive he had for a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back