Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the pics that we've seen so far, this may be my favorite. I've been too happy and jubilant and smiling ear to ear to cry or shed a single tear...this pic done it for some reason. Joey is a King of Kings to me, whenever it comes to Vol legends..."play #1", I can't put into words what it means to me. And, for him to be side by side, after this game, with this generation's #11 legend...alright, now it's full-blown bawling. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€
Hyatt going to be only the 2nd UT receiver in history with back to back 1k yd seasons assuming he doesn't go pro after this year. The other is also in the picture.

I really thought Tillman could do it this year but I think he sits against UTM and just won't get enough games.

The bad news of yesterday was the Braves lost. That hurt. But on the plus side, so did the Dodgers, and Freddie Freeman made the last out of the Dodgers' season.

Padres and Phillies in the NDLS. Who'd of thunk it?
Go Padres!!! Interestingly enough the last time the Padres made the NLCS was also the last time UT beat Bama. Coincidence? Nah..

Woke up at 6am and started watching the game again at 6:30. Surprised I slept at all. What an amazing game and feeling....great time to be a Vols fan. Feels like the late 80's/early 90's. We are about to go on a long run and also have amazing sports programs across the board.

My wife and I had friends, coworkers and customers texting and congratulating us all night. UF, FSU, USCe, Georgia Tech, Miami fans....the whole country was watching yesterday and knows we have something special going.

We UT fans had an inkling that we might have something special and that we definitely have a coach we could win with, we just didn't expect it yet. Fans of other programs who don't obsess over CFB like most of us had no clue and are amazed how we came out of nowhere this year. Now they all hope we do the same to UGA.

4SDT.gif

Georgia…you’re next.

Go Padres!!! Interestingly enough the last time the Padres made the NLCS was also the last time UT beat Bama. Coincidence? Nah..
Not really a fan of either team, but I guess I'll cheer for the Padres since they took down the hated Dodgers and the Phillies took down my Braves.

The refs being for UT is such a ridiculous narrative being pitched. I challenge anyone to show me a penalty that incorrectly went against Bama because I've yet to see it. I know I've got a BS one against TN to show. Sometimes 17 penalties isn't ref bias, but rather an undisciplined football team. Go Vols!
Yep, they got away with the 50/50 calls, but every call that was made was just too obvious. The holds, the false starts/delays of game, the PIs… they were sloppy. Without Bryce we beat that team by 30.

We have a real football team everyone!

How about a shout for Tim Banks? We were complete slaw in the defensive backfield last night and he never stopped blitzing. He didn't coach scared at all. IMO, it can't be understated how undermanned we were and he still managed to give us the possessions that we needed to win. It was a gross, ugly performance back there but he stuck to his guns. 1-0 or 52-49 is a win that won't ever be taken away. Give me gross and ugly and what we are feeling right now all day every day over pretty stats and an almost.

Out of all the pics that we've seen so far, this may be my favorite. I've been too happy and jubilant and smiling ear to ear to cry or shed a single tear...this pic done it for some reason. Joey is a King of Kings to me, whenever it comes to Vol legends..."play #1", I can't put into words what it means to me. And, for him to be side by side, after this game, with this generation's #11 legend...alright, now it's full-blown bawling. πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

100%. I’m getting a Hyatt jersey for my boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back