Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama fans screaming about refs in front of the rest of the CFB world is like a dog licking it's own *** in the middle of the road.

Absolutely no self awareness and nobody else gives a damn.
Two bama fans saw this dog licking his balls, one told the other I wish I could do that, other bama fan said man that dog will bite you

Couple random thoughts..

Alabama has feasted in this 'rivalry'on some of the worst teams this university has ever put on a field, while bands has put some of the best teams ever put there. So I'm willing to say that while I'm sure they'll be more than happy to remind us "15-1", I'd counter that with the following... The "1", I guarantee, is more valuable to us than all 15 of yours is to you. Cause in the one where we actually could win.... We did.

Have we ever played a second half of a season with more house money than this one? I bet this team plays loose and fun the rest of the way. So I'd say that spells trouble for some of our opponents...

I would say this one is comparable to their 2007 win. But yeah, every other year they were picking on a wounded animal.

A couple of thoughts on Henry T..

1.) Tennessee was in decay when he opted for a move to a healthy program.
2.) He no longer desired to be a Vol, which further defines what a true VFL is.. and what it’s not.

Leave him be.. we want VFL’s in our program.
I’d purchase his bottled tears and he had no sympathy from me

I disagree..they have ALWAYS done this 🦬💩, they just NEVER got called for their 🦬💩 before.

Something has changed in the HQ.
I agree, I had the same conversation at my house. It isn't like Alabama (and Oklahoma for that matter) didn't hold all the time, but referees never called it. Now, it's getting called for some reason -- it's not like our game was the only one where Bama was getting hammered with penalties--it's happening when they are away from home, especially. I thought we had to treat Bryce like Tom Brady, but to his credit he took hell from VOLS pass rush and although slipped away many times, he was sacked hard with no calls.

Bama fans screaming about refs in front of the rest of the CFB world is like a dog licking it's own *** in the middle of the road.

agreed.
I think it's hilarious. And sorely overdue. I'm pretty sure we had too many men on the field for one of Thier goal line situations and bands for flagged for delay of game. 😂. I'll take every bad call if it's bad fire them. Won't lose a wink of sleep over it.😉

Guys it’s a sign… my daughter was just born this morning!!! She came quickly because she also hates those bammer gumps!

Excited to watch our first game together on day 2 of her precious life on earth

Best 2 day stretch in my entire life. Born at UT hospital.. got home 2 hours before kick off, and watched her first game with Dad. An experience I’ll cherish forever

Biggest bunch of crybaby bitches I have ever seen. The worst fan in the world is a bammer when they lose.

Finally showing that 5* talent we always knew he could be.

Bet Wanya Morris and Eric Gray wish they wouldn't have gone to McDonald's now. So glad Darnell stuck around.

Like Henry, I don't think they had a choice. All 3 were tied to thr bag man Pruitt and had been rumored they wouldn't have been eligible here. Or if they stayed they could look at us like we weren't fixing that situation. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back