Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I had the same conversation at my house. It isn't like Alabama (and Oklahoma for that matter) didn't hold all the time, but referees never called it. Now, it's getting called for some reason -- it's not like our game was the only one where Bama was getting hammered with penalties--it's happening when they are away from home, especially. I thought we had to treat Bryce like Tom Brady, but to his credit he took hell from VOLS pass rush and although slipped away many times, he was sacked hard with no calls.
I still like my $ theory. It’s all about protecting the team your conference can get in the playoffs. No need to be overprotective of AL when GA can do it then TN has a shot. Might not want to let AL get the second loss though in case Ole Miss can’t keep winning. Last night they called as fair as humanly possible. Will be interesting to see how it goes the rest of the year.

What's standing between us and the playoffs in Y2...

UT-Martin
Kentucky
USCjr
Mizzou
Vandy

👀 👀 👀
Kentucky is going to be tough. They really believe their season is wasted and this will be their Super Bowl.

I hope the defense shows up and we just eliminate the late game drama and absolutely annihilate them from start to finish.

Kentucky is going to be tough. They really believe their season is wasted and this will be their Super Bowl.

I hope the defense shows up and we just eliminate the late game drama and absolutely annihilate them from start to finish.

We could leave our offense at home to play strictly defense against Kentucky and still win by 5 TDs.

My in laws 50th anniversary party is tonight..I brought my orange tie in case we won....😉

I've had that tie for over 25 years and it's one of the first ties I ever bought. It's kind of a cheap feeling tie. It's my least favorite to tie but I swear it's my most favorite to wear! That tie means we beat bama in football.

When anyone finds out some scoop on Bumpus and any other dinged up players, please post--- would like to know where we stand going into the week... Tillman for sure won't play until KY, and hopefully no one else that is dinged up...

UT martin should be get ahead and then play backups, F the score at this point with KY looming... I am hoping to see Milton in for the game before the half... This week, the game Saturday, and the following week leading up to KY should be rest and rehab to stomp KY in Neyland...

Don't think for a second that this crowd won't play a big factor against KY with us at home... they will rage...

Same...it was surreal...after the gift TD on that horrid DPI call, and then the scoop and score...the look in everyone's eyes was pure raging BVS hopelessness...everyone's except for our players on the field....you could see that focus in each of them..."just give us one more chance".

I haven't seen that look since the 98 Arkansas game.
Hendon came into the stands and shocked everyone of us with with the stick named Hyatt ala SEC Shorts style. They broke our BVS. It’s permanently gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back