Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want one of those!

I got it from Vintage Brand.

Here it is on him… this isn’t the best pic of us, but doing my best to bring up the next generation right (and I’m not that short, my 13 year old is 6’2”):

Attachments

• F841F8BD-2B72-4EB0-8F00-B6021B6C4FAA.jpeg
    F841F8BD-2B72-4EB0-8F00-B6021B6C4FAA.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 58
Shouldn't we do a little fact-checking with @InVOLuntary & @Orangeredblooded to see if this is how people really felt about them back then?

of-course-sarcastic.gif

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF (FIESTA BOWL)
11373381.jpeg
(Photo: Kyle Robertson/Columbus Dispatch, USA TODAY Sports)
Projection: No. 2 Ohio State vs. No. 3 Tennessee
Tennessee has joined the playoff party this week after "upsetting" Alabama at Neyland Stadium behind five touchdowns from quarterback Hendon Hooker. Even if Tennessee fails to win the SEC East this season, the Vols have a great chance at making the final four with an 11-1 finish, as long as Alabama doesn't throttle Georgia in the SEC Championship Game. Meanwhile, Ohio State looks the part and should be 13-0 at the end of the year before the final playoff vote unless Michigan derails those plans.

11373381.jpeg
Tennessee has joined the playoff party this week after "upsetting" Alabama at Neyland Stadium behind five touchdowns from quarterback Hendon Hooker. Even if Tennessee fails to win the SEC East this season, the Vols have a great chance at making the final four with an 11-1 finish, as long as Alabama doesn't throttle Georgia in the SEC Championship Game. Meanwhile, Ohio State looks the part and should be 13-0 at the end of the year before the final playoff vote unless Michigan derails those plans.
Really hope we go to the peach bowl… I want to take over Atlanta twice this year

11373381.jpeg
Uhh

Somebody needs to tell USAtoday that we're beating georgia too.

It's just business!
1665951470526.gif

*(Thanks again to @drylo)

15-0 til we ain't

GBO

Last edited:
On that third offensive series for bama, how was that not IG and a safety when we smack BY in the end zone?

I'll catch up with the thread later and see whatever answer is provided.

I was thinking the same. I guess they considered the running back to be in the “general area”. Who knows.

That game will be primetime. Might even be CBS doubleheader primetime, but I hope not because of Gary Danielson.
Cant be CBS doubleheader. Those are all predetermined. The night doubleheader only happens once this year. The last CBS doubleheader is like nov 12 but it’s a 12 and 3:30 doubleheader

Georgia defense isn’t that far off from Bama’s and we put up 52 on them. I would think even if they are better we are good for 35-40 AT LEAST. Should be plenty to win, I don’t think UGA can keep up in a track meet with us.
Bennet can toss the tater. But we should have 3 of the four DBs back, Tillman back, barring anything suspect from UTM or UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back