Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much fun we all had last night. Earned every bit of it. All the jumping, hugging, high fives.... Love it all...go Vols

Man I could watch these videos in the replies all freaking day.

A King Kong sized monkey off of our backs.

You can see it in every fan over 30 in those videos - that split second after it was good JUST TO MAKE SURE that we really won and we weren't going to get screwed over. And then that was it.

The young parents in all these videos. How much life have they lived since 2006? Had they graduated yet? Had they met their spouse yet? Bought a home(s), had kid(s). Watching the Vols beat Bama miles and years away from that last milestone. But here we are!

As Vols fans we are surely familiar with the stages of grief. I cannot get enough of watching the exact opposite. Hoping praying, briefly disbelieving, then overwhelming absolute joy.

I love our fanbase so much. Heupel was right, we still have greater heights to reach. For the moment, I'm loving the view from up here though!

If we lose to Georgia, we don't get in, IMO Bama will best Georgia on the SECCG, and they aren't taking 3 SEC teams, IMO.
I think the SEC championship game could act as a play-in game in that scenario amd we would still have a shot. But I also feel like winning the SEC is a bigger goal. It’s weird, but it almost means more to me to reclaim that throne.

2 questions:

Do we get Superhero HH (I still think he went to another level vs FL) or regular still really good HH vs Bama?

And

Do we need Superhero HH to win this game?

We got Superhero HH and paired it with Superhero Hyatt. Offense is executing at a ridiculous level and on the biggest stages.

And we needed every bit of it.

Man I could watch these videos all freaking day.

A King Kong sized monkey off of our backs.

You can see it in every fan over 30 in those videos - that split second after it was good JUST TO MAKE SURE that we really won and we weren't going to get screwed over. And then that was it.

The young parents in all these videos. How much life have they lived since 2006? Had they graduated yet? Had they met their spouse yet? Bought a home(s), had kid(s). Watching the Vols beat Bama miles and years away from that last milestone. But here we are!

As Vols fans we are surely familiar with the stages of grief. I cannot get enough of watching the exact opposite. Hoping praying, briefly disbelieving, then overwhelming absolute joy.

I love our fanbase so much. Heupel was right, we still have greater heights to reach. For the moment, I'm loving the view from up here though!

The way we have exorcised our demons this year. Every big game had a few of those moments that in years past would have done is in, but we’ve fought through it each time. What this team is doing is absolutely the stuff of dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back