Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t have a river. Throwing them into a dust field doesn’t translate. 😏
Loving the visual…. Throwing it in the ground and crowd falls silent for about 5 seconds and someone says, “Well, I guess that’s over.” … and everyone kind of stumbles away confused like they don’t know what they just did

On that third offensive series for bama, how was that not IG and a safety when we smack BY in the end zone?

I'll catch up with the thread later and see whatever answer is provided.

This was a huge call along with the 4th down and goal where their WR tackled our DB to keep him from the interception, they called it PI on US, giving them 1st and goal which they scored on, instead of giving us the ball back...

On the IG, it's like they swept it under the rug real fast and tried to move forward... this is the second time this season (Texas) where BY gets tackled in the endzone, throws it to the ground, inside the hashes and doesn't make it to the line of scrimmage and there's NO CALL... Guess he has his own set of rules...

A couple of thoughts on Henry T..

1.) Tennessee was in decay when he opted for a move to a healthy program.
2.) He no longer desired to be a Vol, which further defines what a true VFL is.. and what it’s not.

Leave him be.. we want VFL’s in our program.
No, he does not get any sympathy from me and deserves all the angst he brought on himself.

Don’t have to agree with me, but listen to Jayson Swain, Ramon Foster, and Rob Slay all talking about him pre game yesterday. Pure disgust when they think about what he did.

Loving the visual…. Throwing it in the ground and crowd falls silent for about 5 seconds and someone says, “Well, I guess that’s over.” … and everyone kind of stumbles away confused like they don’t know what they just did
I see pitchforks and overalls in your concept. 😅

Siap but I just loved how we legit beat Bama. This wasn't, by far, a lucky win. If anything, Bama was lucky we didn't blow them out. Play for play, we dominated. They got a few 3rd and 4th downs (plus a TERRIBLE TD gifted to them on the backwards PI call) that kept them alive and allowed them to get off an extra 13 more plays than us.

We were + 1.3 YPP!! +3.6 YPA and 1.0 YPC. Can't remember the last time we did that.

But play for play we beat them. "Straight up. Pay that man his money!!"

Screenshot_20221016_173736.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back