Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LA Vol when a school is fined, where does the money go? Towards charity? The conference’s bottom line? Or somewhere else?
@MetalVolunteer

It goes to the SEC's scholarship fund, which funds post-graduate grants for SAs who've fulfilled their eligibility, generally in non-revenue sports. UT has had SAs in tennis, soccer, softball, swimming and track & field receive SEC post-grad funding in recent years. You're welcome, Sankey-- $250K last year and $100K this year.

Lol gutsy reaction timing. He knew it was good.

As a non-football player I was waiting for the refs arms as soon as I saw that wobbler in the air. BVS had me questioning it.

But same as him I absolutely LOST it after that. From that kick until about 3 am last night. I was on another planet out on the town 🤣 It was so cool though because literally everyone was talking about the game. In NC. People kept saying, "everyone is a Vol fan tonight" plus I ran into about 5 different people in Vol gear. What a night.

There are some truly miserable people in this fan base. People on Twitter really upset over the University trying to monetize the celebration last night via fundraising…. 😂

Don’t like it, don’t give.
The check is already in the mail for the chaos last night. This fundraising effort is just taking advantage of it and should be doing so. I'm sure $ raised is being allocated to future university sports projects.

It's a little sad to see this one. He still loves Tennessee.

He didn't want to leave. But he didn't do what he needed to do to stay.

I'm so happy to have Barns and would choose him every time, but I have a soft spot in my heart for Pearl still.
Pearl was a victim of the same weak ass administration that put this football program in the grave. I will always have a soft spot for him, but it’s nice that we’re where we need to be in all sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back