Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bama Fans,

Typically your defense will get called for pass interference when they are getting torched.Also that was offensive pass interference in the end zone.

Get over the down marker guy. It didn't affect the game.

Quit b1tching about your special teams snafu. You got a gift back on the fumble.

You lost and should have lost by a lot more.

P.S. Leave your sister alone . Losing to Tennessee does not justify hitting your wife.

Dear Bama Fans,

Typically your defense will get called for pass interference when they are getting torched.Also that was offensive pass interference in the end zone.

Get over the down marker guy. It didn't affect the game.

Quit b1tching about your special teams snafu. You got a gift back on the fumble.

You lost and should have lost by a lot more.

P.S. Leave your sister alone . Losing to Tennessee does not justify hitting your wife.

Not sure there’s many Bama fans in here today to see this

Not sure I agree with that...Young had more yards at 455 but it took him an additional 14 completions to get the extra 70 yards but he threw 3 less TDs added -4 rushing yards and Hooker had 56. Also Hendo's completion % was better 70 vs 67.3
I don’t know about all that stuff lol but Hooker is crazy good at getting the ball to the guys that need to make the plays, which is what a good QB does.. I was more impressed with Hooker and his leadership in the game tbh (although I’m a little biased) 😂 but that is just from the rabid fan without all the technical knowledge of the game

I don’t know about all that stuff lol but Hooker is crazy good at getting the ball to the guys that need to make the plays, which is what a good QB does.. I was more impressed with Hooker and his leadership in the game tbh (although I’m a little biased) 😂 but that is just from the rabid fan without all the technical knowledge of the game

No you should absolutely be impressed with Hooker’s leadership and moxie. All game long but especially once he laid it on the ground on the read option and Bama scoop and score. The way he came back after that is what every team wishes their QB could be.

Driving through Tuscaloosa in a few hours, any dares???
Join Tony V and go run around in your birthday suit. Triple dog dare you.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back