Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Refs went so far as to call a timeout so the Gump defense could get set before we snapped the ball,, back when we had that incompetent Gump as a HC?

Yeah.

Beta males just can't take an ass whoopin' like a man. You were beat before you walked on the field.

Henry T. said, "We'll see them again".
Well, I hope you're ready for another ass whoopin', because we're handing 'em out.
For all their winning under Nick I've not seen one Bama say... Good game. Maybe some have and I've just missed it but for all the winning they've done recently not one congratulations. Just crying that it wasn't fair. Pathetic.

I know he's a Bammer but I think Greg McElroy is alright. He's given the Vols credit when they've deserved it. He does pretty good at the sports commentating thing.

He looks like a pedo and has a condescending tone. When he says “and” he pronounces it like “ant.” He’s a smug prick that said we should be 4th in rankings shortly after the game. I hope he dies of gonorrhea and rots in hell (Ace Ventura plug).

Masterful play calling Saturday..Heupel stuck to the run and it kept the Pass open. Pick your Rat Poison
That last TD pass to Jalin was a very well designed play. People are saying the Bama secondary had too many busts. I think those busts were caused by the scheme and the execution.

Anyone remember little Nicky’s 1st 2 seasons at Bama? 7-6 year 1, 12-0 year 2 (lost to Florida I think in SECC game, and I think he lost the bowl game). Anyone see any similarities? If it held up and ended up setting us up for a historic run with numerous NCs, then LETTUCE GO!!
That Florida team was pretty good. urban Meyer had a lot of fast receivers. Still think the 2019 LSU team is our closest comparison. They similarly jumped out to an early lead and Bama roared back before LSU finished them off.

This is beyond laughable. It shows how spoiled and how unbalanced it has been for years and years. They truly don't know how to act when the get a game called that is actually close to fair.
I now understand why the Bama fans are in such a tizzy. Saban is leading the charge.

Nick Saban Calls for Consistency in Officiating (msn.com)

And by consistency, he means his team should get all the calls like they have for the last 15 years.

Whew, just caught up...

Couple of randoms---

bama should be ashamed of themselves for biotching about officiating when they've had bama privilege for years with calls... I have three freakin years worth of BS calls during the bama game still on my phone I could pull up...

they ought to be shutting their mouths since we spotted them 16pts, played with less of a roster (4-5* maxed roster for them), missing 3-4 starters, and on their last two offensive drives we had a freakin walk-on in the game going against them at DB... if they can't win after that, then I don't know what to tell them.
Intentional grounding by BY in the endzone (between the hashes, ball hit the checkerboard in the endzone, never left the endzone) which equals a safety and ball back (2pts)
4th and goal and their WR tackles our DB to keep him from intercepting the ball... PI on US instead of them, so instead of us getting the ball, it's first and goal, which they then proceed to get 7pts on...
Scoop and score, 7pts, they did absolutely nothing to create the turnover, it was all on us, they just picked it up and ran it in...

Laid out just off the finger tips missed TD in the endzone by us, Keyton stops running after burning his guy (fell) instead of just running through it and catching and scoring, Bru has ball go through both hands final play before half... (14-21pts missed)

Boys, we should and could have whipped them by 14+ pts... gave them all those points, have less of a roster, and they still couldn't beat us... GTFO with the pissing and moaning by them...

Nope. UGA is much better on Defense, we won’t have the home field advantage and their Offense Is continually underestimated.
On the other hand, we seem to be getting better, especially O Line, if we’re lucky Tilman and a couple defenders are back and no one else gets hurt-,but you never know when injuries are going to come

ECB79F91-DC2F-409B-8CD2-2C2FD45F9163.gif

Saban got flat out-coached and is simply saving his ass and making excuses... He has been there for 15yrs along with most of his staff for years, loaded top to bottom with 4-5* two deep talent, a heisman trophy winning QB, and goes against a coach from UCF in year two of a failing program which had 35 players just leave, motley crew of players/transfers, key starters (namely our best offensive weapon) on the sideline, and not only gets beat, but almost torched... NO EXCUSES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back