Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when the Refs went so far as to call a timeout so the Gump defense could get set before we snapped the ball,, back when we had that incompetent Gump as a HC?

Yeah.

Beta males just can't take an ass whoopin' like a man. You were beat before you walked on the field.

Henry T. said, "We'll see them again".
Well, I hope you're ready for another ass whoopin', because we're handing 'em out.

Guys I was thinking… Tennessee could average 50 PPG this season. Already played most challenging part of the schedule. Still have Georgia obviously but if we do what we did last year against the other 5 then we should break the 50 PPG mark. I think we score at least 30 on Georgia too at the worst
If we kept our starters in vs all the bums, it would be a shoe-in. That's the only reason we may not. I mean HH is already down about another 7 tuddies had he got to play out all the games.

But here is the path if we do that:

63 vs TN Martin
45 vs UK
37 vs UGA
60 vs Mizzou
49 vs USCjr
60 vs Vandy

50.0 ppg on the dot

But let me make this clear - I'd rather pull our 1s and even 2s earlier than later just to run up scores. Health is a #1 factor right now. When UGA in Y2 made the playoffs they lost ONE start all season. Absurdly lucky injury-wise. We know injuries are freak accidents and can happen just as much during scrubs than the Bamas and UGAs. Gotta stay healthy to give a shot.

Not how I remember it. He was ready to come here but Pruitt wanted him as a CB not RB so he went to GT which was one of the only ones promising him a RB spot.
I know Gibbs personally that rumor grew a lot of legs. 😂😂. Never said nothing at the time. Didn’t wanna come across as a smart***. Can’t stand Pruitt but I will quote one of his lines- “Don’t worry about the ones we miss, cheer on the ones who sign!!! He has to hear about this one from me for a WHILE!!! 😂😂. Might see if I can put him in a UT jersey for you guys 😂

Last edited:
I really think we won Dixieland Delight on Saturday too. I hope they keep playing it down there in honor of our win but that **** is ours now. Prolly my favorite song considering I’m getting a lump in my throat every time I hear it… Best Vol memory in 24ish years so yeah I’ll be keeping it.

Last edited:
I really think we won Dixieland Delight on Saturday too. I hope they keep playing it down there in honor of our win but that **** is ours now. Prolly my favorite song considering I’m getting a lump in my throat every time I play it… Best Vol memory in 24ish years so yeah I’ll be keeping it.
100% correct on this. Keep playing every game and get rid of friends in low places.

I really think we won Dixieland Delight on Saturday too. I hope they keep playing it down there in honor of our win but that **** is ours now. Prolly my favorite song considering I’m getting a lump in my throat every time I play it… Best Vol memory in 24ish years so yeah I’ll be keeping it.
I've thought about this too. Watching some of the post-game videos I thought to myself, "I hope we've ruined that song for them forever!" Not sure if they even still play it since the students got so crude with it.

Takes a shot at the Vol coaching staff and moves the goal posts about Hendon winning the heisman. Why does a Tennessee player have to play perfect every game to win an award?
I know...Bryce played a hell of a game...but he doesn't always throw that well. I guess we should give AR the Heisman because for one game he played out of his mind....similar to BYs.

I really think we won Dixieland Delight on Saturday too. I hope they keep playing it down there in honor of our win but that **** is ours now. Prolly my favorite song considering I’m getting a lump in my throat every time I hear it… Best Vol memory in 24ish years so yeah I’ll be keeping it.
Oh, it's definitely ours now. We stole it fair and square. Everytime it's played down there it will be in honor of the Vols!

Alabama fans should be pissed if it's ever played in Brian Dennehy (😆) Stadium again. In fact, we should start playing it before games, at halftime, and after games, as just another way of letting them know who their daddy is now.

Last edited:
We're working both years like we should be doing and even some '25s. Nobody said we aren't still working '23s. It's not an either/or. In particular, the iron is hot for the huge and impressive attendees list for Bama win. We'd be crazy to put off those '24s. Don't worry. Heup knows what he's doing.
Im not worried, I know coaches have to talk and build relationships for years, i just dont really care what a 24 recruit thinks right now. We have a long way to go before that signing day, names will drop and change every day, im more worried about what the kids that will be on the field next fall think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back