Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to go to a game so bad this year. Finally broke down and bought tickets to Missouri for me and my stepdad. He's the one who got me started on this rollercoaster of being a Vol fan so long ago so it just seems right to take him to a game after all we've suffered through together. Section EE row 2
Live it, brother

Listened to him first time ever. Swain is funny. Some jackass OSU fan came on RIGHT AFTER this man told a tearjerking story about him and his daughter going to the game together. Guy came on wanting to talk shiz and Swain just straight clowned him. He is hilarious.
Yea that was Buckeye Terry who owes Swain a steak dinner

Reactions: Devo182
Also, Bama’s defense was ranked number 1 in the country. What was our defense ranked? So Bryce barely outperformed him in yardage but less TD’s, oh yeah and the loss, while playing against a far worse defense. So what
Exactly...it is like people check their logic at the gate.

Anyone remember little Nicky’s 1st 2 seasons at Bama? 7-6 year 1, 12-0 year 2 (lost to Florida I think in SECC game, and I think he lost the bowl game). Anyone see any similarities? If it held up and ended up setting us up for a historic run with numerous NCs, then LETTUCE GO!!

Oh, it's definitely ours now. We stole it fair and square. Everytime it's played down there it will be in honor of the Vols!

Alabama fans should be pissed if it's ever played in Brian Dennehy (😆) Stadium again. In fact, we should start playing it before games, at halftime, and after games, as just another way of letting them know who their daddy is now.
Didn't need to steal it. It's been ours the whole time.

I really think we won Dixieland Delight on Saturday too. I hope they keep playing it down there in honor of our win but that **** is ours now. Prolly my favorite song considering I’m getting a lump in my throat every time I hear it… Best Vol memory in 24ish years so yeah I’ll be keeping it.

I will forever remember this game when I hear Dixieland Delight. That song is special now.

Finebaum was a gush fest, New fans who watched the game coming out of the woodwork. My daughter is annoyed by those bandwagon jumpers but I don't mind. Our team is fun, the coach is laid back and the Neyland experience is amazing. (plus we have Tony V and Rick Barnes, plus good women's programs) The more the merrier.

Was fortunate enough to get to watch the game with my brother today. We just realized after the game that we’ve been together to watch the last 3 Bama streaks end.

Let’s hope that during the rest of our lives that there are no more bama streaks…except iurs dominating them 😎

Patience…Levis will be here soon to fulfill your wishes.
I know everybody doesn't feel this way as adamantly as I do...I don't want them to get a moral victory like Bama and Florida managed...I don't want to leave Kentucky with hope that they can turn it around going forward because they played us so close like last year..

I want to utterly annihilate them...I want to beat them sooooo bad that Stoops immediately looks for a way out.

I know everybody doesn't feel this way as adamantly as I do...I don't want them to get a moral victory like Bama and Florida managed...I don't want to leave Kentucky with hope that they can turn it around going forward because they played us so close like last year..

I want to utterly annihilate them...I want to beat them sooooo bad that Stoops immediately looks for a way out.
Bama got no moral victories. No loss for bama is a moral victory, their fan base and players were absolutely devastated after the game

Really hoped SEC shorts would have been a little better this week.

Yeah it wasn’t their best. I still enjoyed it but based off the last few I was expecting better. The “Training a Vol Fan” or whatever the title was last week was really good, but I think the “Meeting of the Top 10 Teams” was my favorite. The way UT trotted into the meeting late with the starter jacket on was 100% perfection 😂

This is important. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t anxious about these other SEC games other than just Ga. Don’t want a slip up

Agree and I feel certain this staff is looking at it one...game...at... a...time.....!

Love the enthusiasm on here of folks being pumped and talking about Georgia, I'm pumped too for the possibility, but that's 2 games away.

Take care of this week.

Last edited:
I hope all Vol fans are enjoying this week as much as I am. This win is on another plateau considering the heartbreak and agony we have all felt for the past 15 years. I rarely comment here, but wanted to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate this administration, staff, coaches and especially the players. This is what being a Vol fan is all about. What a great win!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back