Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so. IF Tennessee were to get beat by 14+ in the SECCG I do not believe they would make the playoffs at that point.

This would assume that we beat UGA then. So you’d have a 11-1 Alabama and conference champs, 11-1 UT who went to the SECCG, and an 11-1 UGA who got beat by UT. UT would have the harder strength of schedule and more ranked wins, plus they beat UGA. Edge UT over UGA. I don’t think a 14 point loss really affects that IMO.

At that point it comes down to the other conferences, that’s the wildcard. I think an 11-1 UT gets in over Big12 and Pac12 winner, if they aren’t undefeated at least. They just wouldn’t have the strength of schedule to really make a claim. Conference championship can only mean so much if you don’t have a top strength of schedule to boot.

173619aa-1c76-44a0-bf40-0568fe17cc3f_text.gif

Serious question: Have we as a fanbase undergone a mass curing of BVS?

If not yet, what would it take? A win in Athens? 12-0? SEC championship? 15-0?

I'm pretty damn close to being cured.
Had a strong BVS reaction when they scooped and scored that fumble on the 10 yard line, but Hendo Cinco air dropped me an antidote post haste.

Just a reminder...

Justin Williams-Thomas (Fr.) 6'0" 210lbs, Len'Neth Whitehead (R-So.) 6'2" 220lbs are both RBs not currently playing. So we have potential bruisers on roster already.

Flowers, Tank, Burrell, Young, Beasley, Roman, Paxton, Crawford, Wright, Carvin, Keyton = all Seniors
Tillman, Hooker, Edwards, Milton, Mitchell, Bumphus, Banks, Page, McGrath, Ollie, Fant, Warren, Garland = all RS Seniors

But with the covid season I think a good number of guys can come back...Milton and Warren are for sure returning, maybe some of the OL guys will comeback.

Just a reminder...

Justin Williams-Thomas (Fr.) 6'0" 210lbs, Len'Neth Whitehead (R-So.) 6'2" 220lbs are both RBs not currently playing. So we have potential bruisers on roster already.

Flowers, Tank, Burrell, Young, Beasley, Roman, Paxton, Crawford, Wright, Carvin, Keyton = all Seniors
Tillman, Hooker, Edwards, Milton, Mitchell, Bumphus, Banks, Page, McGrath, Ollie, Fant, Warren, Garland = all RS Seniors

But with the covid season I think a good number of guys can come back...Milton and Warren are for sure returning, maybe some of the OL guys will comeback.

I don't know why, but I though Whitehead transferred. Did he get hurt in fall camp or something?

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Just a reminder...

Agreed. Just want to see them get in the mix. Work like Hyatt. :)

Just a reminder...

Whitehead is big but he's not a bruiser and he's slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back