Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.. we are kind of easy targets in a crowd and you can’t do much back 😂 I think It tends to happen more if we are winning and making some folks mad

Basically too many people to respond like you said. That's probably not all that is happening as some gets the touchy feels. However it's a Bama football player caught on camera what appeared to be intentionally slapping a female on the forehead because he's mad and thinks he can get away with it in a huge crowd.

Last edited:
I was looking at playoffs tickets today. Phx and Atl are reasonably priced for now, albeit no one knows who’s making the playoffs at the moment.
Please, let us make the playoffs, and let the semifinal be in Atlanta for us! If we beat Georgia, Kentucky, and everyone else, and make it to the SEC championship game, then play in Atlanta for the semifinal game, win it, and make it to the national championship game, I’m going to be dropping some heavy coin to go to all three of those! I’m not sure what I have to do for my wife to counteract that. She already knows, because I have told her for years if we ever make it back to the SEC championship game, and the national championship game, that I will be going to both of them no matter the cost.

View attachment 503181
These goofballs 😭😭😭

Losers like this are why I worry HH5 is going to get screwed out of the Heisman

I’ve never seen more excuses for a player that is surrounded by so-called elite talent in my life

I mean, Jalon Daniels had f**ing Kansas and their FCS-level roster undefeated when he was healthy. But yeah, ol’ Bryce is just making chicken salad out of chicken s**t.

Brought to you by PFF: the organization that would have you believe that Hendon Hooker was 20 spots worse than Spencer Rattler at the start of the season.

Cool story bro moment:

Met Peyton at a meet-and-greet type event. Got my picture taken with him and was whisked away right after. To this day, everyone who sees that picture has said he looks like a cardboard cutout.
Just to confirm, it was Peyton who was whisked away and not you, for example, by the authorities?

Sounds good to me...

CarefreeAltruisticBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Tom Fornelli. Listen to Cover 3 Podcast 10/17. About 5 minutes in. Not the only one, but the one that pissed me off.

So what did they say about the 4th and goal where their WR clearly tackles our DB to save an interception, yet is called PI on us, which then gives them the ball first and goal on the 1yd line which they then score 7pts.... Or what about when Banks tackles BY inn the end zone, between the hash marks and he throws it in the dirt to get rid of it, not even clearing the checkerboard, much less the end zone, which should be deemed intentional grounding, which in the end zone is an automatic safety... 2pts and we get the ball... GTFO with all this ref and bad call 'ish... we whipped their ass and Saban got flat out-coached. PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back