Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anything is worth what it cost now. I have a 18 year old Sequoia that I bought for a few thousand $ two years ago and I absolutely love it. The damn thing is a freakin tank and will go another 2-300,000 if I take care of it. I don't need a new one. If I want another one or a 4-Runner...I sure as heck won't be overspending on anything close to new.

I don't blame folks that have the money to buy whatever they want for doing it, but I don't understand strapping yourself with huge payments if it causes you to struggle to stay ahead.

I put 500k miles on my last two cars combined and am giving the most recent one that has 200k to my eldest.

View attachment 503181
These goofballs 😭😭😭

Losers like this are why I worry HH5 is going to get screwed out of the Heisman

I’ve never seen more excuses for a player that is surrounded by so-called elite talent in my life

This is a terrible argument. Hendon is doing this without his primary receiver and Tennessee is FAR less talented than Bama across the board. ALSO, his coach is the best in college football history. I can't believe they are trying to make the argument that Bryce should get it over Hendon because the "scheme" is better for Hooker.

UvP1.gif

View attachment 503181
These goofballs 😭😭😭

I’ve never seen more excuses for a player that is surrounded by so-called elite talent in my life

What hand has Bryce Young been dealt? Playing on the most talented roster in all of CFB? What a joke.

This sh!t happens, I got threatened by a Dawg fan in Athens and smacked the side of my head (but I had a piece of the hedge behind my ear) lol and was 19… Guys watch after your ladies at these games, I’m serious

That is just dirty. She looked around in surprise. That should be sent to the administration.

View attachment 503181
These goofballs 😭😭😭

LMAO, if you didn’t know any better, you would almost think TN was full of 5 star talent, and HH is just a product of the talent around him. Hell I would think BY is over here playing for Vandy and willing them to all these wins after reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back