Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll the kitty in my profile pic is missing

He's orange and his name is Planet Volunteer

Pray for him!

Oh no.... Kitties are resourceful animals. Smart and great hunters besides being the goofiest little furballs you'll ever encounter. Here's to hoping you find him soon and that he's curled up somewhere warm with a fat and happy belly.

BreakingT releases ‘Dixieland Delight’ and Jalin Hyatt shirts following Tennessee’s win over Alabama

AA135ZfT.img

This is great. Just ordered one for me and one for my brother.

If you think this then you don't know about 50k cars. The Palisade is 48k and the Telluride in some versions are about 47k in the span of 5 years this is about $50/ month on the loan.

If you are in sales and drive about 25,000 miles a year...we are talking 2500/year in extra fuel

Company trucks and gas cards are like gold right now...but i did close $100k deal today so it's win win

We’ll be rooting for Bama to lose another game this season so it keeps them out for certain. 10-2 is an ideal record for Bama and keeps it a strong W but likely out of the playoff, even with a SECCG W.
Give me LSU to rip bama and Ole Miss. They started this shiz in the SECCG. Time to end it in Atlanta for good and finish full circle.

There are people in there complaining about Gary Danielson being biased against them.
The worst call of the entire game was there receiver in the end zone spin Rucker all the way around backwards with his back to the ball might I add and call defensive interference. Bama fans have had it good and may still well in the future but they got beat. Face the facts quit bitching for you lost. Deal with it man up and shut up.

The worst call of the entire game was there receiver in the end zone spin Rucker all the way around backwards with his back to the ball might I add and call defensive interference. Bama fans have had it good and may still well in the future but they got beat. Face the facts quit bitching for you lost. Deal with it man up and shut up.
To be fair, that was a crafty move and you can't blame the ref for not realizing what happened. It was definitely offensive pass interference, but he made it look like defensive pass interference REALLY well.

An 11-1 finish and a close loss to Georgia would be really hard to keep Tennessee out of the playoff with that SOS and resume. Ideally, show up to Atlanta 12-0 and we’re already locked in.
I've been 100% on this train, but a lot of people have brought up the dreaded 3 1-loss SEC teams and have said 0% chance 3 get in.

That said, the odds of this are so unlikely, I'm not gonna even waste breath on it.

But since we already are...what if Ole Miss lost to Bama and we had 4 1-loss teams? 😅🤣😂 (not that I even believe they will get past both LSU and A&M and their schedule so far is traaash) but that would be historically nuts.

My wife asked what I wanted to for Christmas.

"Playoff tickets."

It was that simple. And it was also unbelievable to make that statement knowing that's a legit possibility, depending on how everything shakes out.
I was looking at playoffs tickets today. Phx and Atl are reasonably priced for now, albeit no one knows who’s making the playoffs at the moment.

To be fair, that was a craft move and you can't blame the ref for not realizing what happened. It was definitely offensive pass interference, but he made it look like defensive pass interference REALLY well.
agreed but that is what I am saying quit blaming it on the refs. The probably missed a targeting but you look at all the penalties called they did not miss out on any by replay, announcers etc.and Alabama got called on their share and now they sound like the fans that they have been beating for a while. Get over it you lost go on to next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back