Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible argument. Hendon is doing this without his primary receiver and Tennessee is FAR less talented than Bama across the board. ALSO, his coach is the best in college football history. I can't believe they are trying to make the argument that Bryce should get it over Hendon because the "scheme" is better for Hooker.
That’s the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Honestly, how many ADs do you think would hire Heupel if they could have a do over???

Hahahah

He’s ours!
We are so fortunate how it all worked out. That Covid season almost didn’t happen.

That season doesn’t happen, Pruitt gets another year, no Danny White, Josh Heupel doesn’t have the bad Covid season with opt outs and his stock skyrockets at UCF.

We are so fortunate how it all worked out. That Covid season almost didn’t happen.

That season doesn’t happen, Pruitt gets another year, no Danny White, Josh Heupel doesn’t have the bad Covid season with opt outs and his stock skyrockets at UCF.

So the Chinese scientists that created Covid with a Bat 🦇 in the Lab are Vol fans. Cool

What a dumbass comment. You don’t hit a woman. Period.
Nah I believe in equal rights and equal lefts. Jk.

I think going on the field where you aren't supposed to be anyway and saying stuff to a guy who just lost a long 60 minute football game is a solid recipe for getting smacked no matter what your sex is. I'm sure she's recovering just fine for you pearl clutchers 🙄.

Again, assuming she said something. Seems weird to single her out of hundreds of people for no reason, so I doubt that's what happened.

Don't let it get to ya, Jimmy F. How many in the media, and on these podcasts and broadcasts, have proven themselves bozos time and time and time again? Have you seen ALL of them receipts going around about the Heupel hire...some of the very worst takes in the history of college football. Absolute dumasses, a whole lot of them. I truly believe that is the name of the game these days, for the most part...give a completely dumbsh!t, nonsensical take, to drive clicks and traffic. Goes great with the clown world we are living in.

It got to me.

Bama fans can kiss my a** with their whining. DGAF. Non-Bama people who think it was PI? Not sure what you’re looking at, but fine. Not a big deal.

But Hooker in that game had an all-time great Volunteer performance. Will never be forgotten by me and a bunch of others. To hear Fornelli trying to spin some disrespectful:

“AcKshUaLlY nOt ThAt GoOd. ToTaLlY NoT pI. ThReW 2 pIcKs! I aM vErY sMaRt.”

nonsense just rubbed me the wrong way.

Last edited:

I think going on the field where you aren't supposed to be anyway and saying stuff to a guy who just lost a long 60 minute football game is a solid recipe for getting smacked no matter what your sex is. I'm sure she's recovering just fine for you pearl clutchers 🙄.

Again, assuming she said something. Seems weird to single her out of hundreds of people for no reason, so I doubt that's what happened.
Dude just stop. Jesus.

So a few words from a girl should cause someone to hit her? Do you have a daughter?

I consider myself a hillbilly. Everybody knows hillbillies are good people. Just look at the Clampetts.

giphy.gif

For everyone saying that the Bama defense isn't elite. They had not allowed a 1st quarter TD in 13 straight games. I think they were giving up 3.38 ypp before they played us. That number is now 4.42 ypp. That defense has been elite this year. Don't care about last season or seasons before. This year they have been elite. We scored 52 points in 22 minutes of possession. Absolutely ridiculous what Heupel has made this offense in just 18 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back