Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I believe in equal rights and equal lefts. Jk.

I think going on the field where you aren't supposed to be anyway and saying stuff to a guy who just lost a long 60 minute football game is a solid recipe for getting smacked no matter what your sex is. I'm sure she's recovering just fine for you pearl clutchers 🙄.

Again, assuming she said something. Seems weird to single her out of hundreds of people for no reason, so I doubt that's what happened.
You don’t hit a woman.

Imagine Bama fans. We have ruined this song for them.😂
Other Alabama songs for the tide to sing:
Take Me Down
There's No Way
Tennessee River (we can take it back whenever we want)

or since they like songs that don't really make sense for Alabama football .....

The Cheap Seats (it's a song about baseball but they didn't know Dixieland Delight was about TN so I don't think it really matters)

Nah I believe in equal rights and equal lefts. Jk.

I think going on the field where you aren't supposed to be anyway and saying stuff to a guy who just lost a long 60 minute football game is a solid recipe for getting smacked no matter what your sex is. I'm sure she's recovering just fine for you pearl clutchers 🙄.

Again, assuming she said something. Seems weird to single her out of hundreds of people for no reason, so I doubt that's what happened.
There’s another video a few pages back of him hitting a guy that just happened to be running by him. It’s captured in 1st person from the guys cell phone. He’s doing nothing but cheering and celebrating and Burton punches him while he passes by. Dude is trash. Especially to do it to a female. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?

This sh!t happens, I got threatened by a Dawg fan in Athens and smacked the side of my head (but I had a piece of the hedge behind my ear) lol and was 19… Guys watch after your ladies at these games, I’m serious
I don’t remember the year but hubby and I went to the UGA/UT game at Neyland..I was standing in the corridor waiting on him and two UGA male fans approached me and made some comments..About that time, hubby who was wearing a John Henderson jersey had returned and that was the end of that..lol..I thought he was gonna break them in half.😂

Last edited:
I don’t remember the year but hubby and I went to the UGA/UT game at Neyland..I was standing in the corridor waiting on him and two UGA male fans approached me and made some comments..About that time, hubby who was wearing a John Henderson jersey and that was the end of that..lol..I thought he was gonna break them in half.😂
😂

There’s another video a few pages back of him hitting a guy that just happened to be running by him. It’s captured in 1st person from the guys cell phone. He’s doing nothing but cheering and celebrating and Burton punches him while he passes by. Dude is trash. Especially to do it to a female. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?
Damn. Nevermind then.

Dude you can clearly see her in his face saying something.. right before she runs off. Comon'.

If she actually didn't say anything to him I agree with you. But if she did it's no big deal. That's a sword that cuts both ways. It's not very ladylike to get in a guy's face as he's trying to get off the field. And that's what looks like happened to me.
We’re not talking about her stupidity or irresponsible behavior for being on the field. We’re talking about an AL player hitting a female on camera which needs to be turned in and plastered all over national media.

We’re not talking about her stupidity or irresponsible behavior for being on the field. We’re talking about an AL player hitting a female on camera which needs to be turned in and plastered all over national media.
I give tons of leeway for **** going down on the field when it's rushed. As awesome as it is (and was, hell I was down there), they don't allow that for a reason. The coaches, players, refs, don't sign up for getting trampled by a thousand people and fans are definitely going to get hurt every time. So antagonizing a player and getting smacked, sorry, I don't feel bad for you.

But if he was just going bull in the arena mode on random fans, that's obviously ******, of course.

Our composite talent is 19th. And we beat Nick Saban and Bama who is at number 1. We beat LSU and Florida who are ahead of us also. We’re going to beat Ga too.

This is no fluke. This is X’s and O’s beating Jimmies and Joes.

To add to this, the gap between us and Bama in 247 composite talent is as wide as the gap between us and Charlotte!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back