Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s another video a few pages back of him hitting a guy that just happened to be running by him. It’s captured in 1st person from the guys cell phone. He’s doing nothing but cheering and celebrating and Burton punches him while he passes by. Dude is trash. Especially to do it to a female. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?
Wow

For everyone saying that the Bama defense isn't elite. They had not allowed a 1st quarter TD in 13 straight games. I think they were giving up 3.38 ypp before they played us. That number is now 4.42 ypp. That defense has been elite this year. Don't care about last season or seasons before. This year they have been elite. We scored 52 points in 22 minutes of possession. Absolutely ridiculous what Heupel has made this offense in just 18 months.
You can bookmark this…
Heupel just put 52 points on the best defensive head coach that’s probably ever walked the planet who had 5 game film’s to prepare with, and still couldn’t do sh*t. He’ll put 50 on UK, and 40 on UGA easily.
Georgia has only 7 sacks for the entire year. They’re in trouble… the point spread is irrelevant. Everyone is asking what’s wrong with Alabama? Lost in it all is this offense. If Tennessee had above average DB’s, they would’ve smoked Bama by 20 points easily. When Tillman hits the field, this thing is gonna be a runway train.
If the Tennessee defense can stop giving up so many long pass conversions on 3rd & 4th down…
They will be in the playoffs.
💯

Last edited:
Submitted without comment

View attachment 503230
weird-look-girl.gif

Nah I believe in equal rights and equal lefts. Jk.

I think going on the field where you aren't supposed to be anyway and saying stuff to a guy who just lost a long 60 minute football game is a solid recipe for getting smacked no matter what your sex is. I'm sure she's recovering just fine for you pearl clutchers 🙄.

Again, assuming she said something. Seems weird to single her out of hundreds of people for no reason, so I doubt that's what happened.
So based on that it would have been ok for a group of vol fans to jump his ass and beat the ever living **** out of him?

Last edited:
We have too many good people as fans to ever allow that to happen. No way our fans stand around and watch drunk aholes do that to anyone, especially a 16 yo girl.

Meanwhile, in reality, we have a Bama player hitting fans on the field and a disappointed Bama fan shooting up somebody’s house.

We have too many good people as fans to ever allow that to happen. No way our fans stand around and watch drunk aholes do that to anyone, especially a 16 yo girl.
Yeah, I have never witnessed anything of the sort to visiting fans, my Daddy nor my husband would have tolerated that.. heck I would have done something…esp since 16 year olds look like 12 year olds to me now lol Mama Bear would have kicked in

Last edited:
There’s another video a few pages back of him hitting a guy that just happened to be running by him. It’s captured in 1st person from the guys cell phone. He’s doing nothing but cheering and celebrating and Burton punches him while he passes by. Dude is trash. Especially to do it to a female. What the hell is wrong with guys these days?
Look at the penalty yards. They were undisciplined all game. Why start after the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back