Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone that has gotten almost no love… Omari Thomas… is playing the best out of anyone on Defense… including banks. Dude is a stud. He will play on sundays.

Edit: meant to say not enough love.
From January...
Omari Thomas breaks out this year.
Also, in January, I posted this (for some reason it wouldn't let me quote it)...

DLine: Losing Butler is big; however we return Omari Thomas (All SEC next yr, imo), a healthy E. Simmons 🤞, D. Terry...from what I understand, LaTrell Bumphus redshirted, and will be back...K. Garland, Dominic Bailey (RS Soph), Amari McNeill (Soph)...B. Eason is 290, and probably moves to DL; and, if Baron puts on weight, he may make the move inside. Also, Jordan Phillips is already practicing, and Tyre West is an EE. AND!!! all these guys get another year with the GOAT. Also, Aubrey Solomon could return.

However, I believe he's going to have to close VERY STRONG to be All SEC, so I may have been off with that call; although, he has played pretty well this year, so far.

Been reading how Saban is on his way down because Tennessee beat him? OH NO, they lost one game and he's had some struggles away from home. BAMA fans have become so lazy. It's good for football if NIL has become an equalizer, refs make PI/holding calls on the top teams like the rest of us, and coaches have to coach and not just depend on their five stars for inefficiencies.

Interesting dynamic this week with the head coach of the opponent having a high profile QB recruit for a son that evidently showed some classless behavior toward our head coach when he was first hired. What's ironic about it is I don't believe Ty Simpson would ever see the field for the Vols. He definitely wouldn't be playing over Hooker, don't believe he would play over Milton, and seriously doubt he could beat out Nico. Probably better that he went to a lesser program where he has a chance to play.
Great ammo for Heupel to have this team locked back in and pour it on early and often.

I dont think so. IF Tennessee were to get beat by 14+ in the SECCG I do not believe they would make the playoffs at that point.
Best chance outside of beating GA, is close loss to GA. Smoke the rest of the schedule, Bama loses SECG. 2-loss Utah wins PAC12. Big12 winner loses 1 game.

But you make us use them. As is, they stopped the clock for us. It was a bad coaching move by Saban.
I agree. Much harder to get the 40+ yards with no timeouts. Likely would've needed one heave and hope Bru gets it. I just think he thought we'd be reading run and could hit those plays. He did actually hit Gibbs and thank God he dropped it. One of those things. We were meant to win either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back