Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They can keep him. We’re doing just fine without him.

So, if he stayed…would you be willing to forfeit all the games he plays in? Including this season?

Part of the deal with the ncaa is that all the coaches that payed players were fired immediately. All the players that were paid were allowed to transfer or be embarrassed by getting kicked out of school at Tennessee. Part of our penalty was playing so short handed last year. That’s why we could play in the bowl game. ncaa couldn’t punish those who had no involvement or they would have a court case they could not win and been decimated publicly.

They are gone. They were never actually Volunteers. They just played for the gump. That’s why they folded when the going got tough.

Let it go!

If you think Gray was only playing for Pruiit or money then you didn’t watch the bowl game or the season that followed. Dude put it on the line even though the rest of the offense sucked. And of course me saying that I wish we had him comes with the caveat that we weren’t forfeiting games. Don’t be ridiculous.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
We would root for UGA in the SEC Championship Game, as that would leave with Bama with 2 loses and outside looking in I’d assume.

Except for the fact that uga won’t be there. Actually, even though I would like nothing more than to beat bama twice in one year, part of me wants our Tennessee Curse Breakers to get the chance to play ole miss in the SECCG. Revenge on lane would seal the season nicely. Imagine how cocky he would be if he beats bama.

Then realizes that no one runs on this Tennessee Defense. He will fold like a house of cards in a storm. Revenge is mine sayeth the VFLs. That would be a poetic ending to our SEC revenge tour. How about beating ole miss by 50 in a spotlight game for our playoff birth?

15-0 🤠

Dusty and Danny talking about the bama player that hit the girl on the field this morning, so it's made national attention. Said its despicable and unacceptable for a player to do that. The girl clearly made it a point to get out of his way.
Said Saban has a problem on his hands and suspensions should be involved.
Will be interesting to see how this plays out now that it has national attention.

Agree, but I'm definitely not overlooking KY - glad that game is in Neyland. KY will be playing like it's their super bowl & Rodriguez reminds me of Pitt's Abanikanda.

We just dropped 52 on Bama and outside of one big run we held Abanikanda in check just like we have with ever other RB this year.

1665415717864.gif

Kentucky is going to be tough. They really believe their season is wasted and this will be their Super Bowl.

I hope the defense shows up and we just eliminate the late game drama and absolutely annihilate them from start to finish.

Look everybody…@Ulysees E. McGill is making a joke!

😁

New ones are going around $50k, give or take several thousand depending on trim level. They're way overpriced and are mechanically the same as one several years older. If driving something to hell and back for 20+ years is the main goal...there are more affordable options out there. Don't get me wrong...they're great vehicles...but I don't think they're worth what they go for now.
Then buy a nice used one for $15K and drive it for 12 years?

The amount of goal post moving by opposing fan bases is hilarious. Both UGA and UK fans are now convinced that we still haven’t played a good defense and that UK has a better defense than Alabama. Apparently they won’t let us score more than 30.
Our fan base does a great job moving goalposts too… right into the dang river 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back