Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like this guy.

All these homer idiots out there have no idea what to do with Tennessee. There's a real struggle to separate what everyone knows Tennessee has been the past ten years, from what Tennessee is doing right now. And it doesn't reconcile.

I get it. They're all waiting for the other shoe to drop. That's why UK will get talked up. And USCe.. And UGA.

It'll be that way until we beat team 'x'... And then the goal posts will move again. Been that way all season.

Cool. I think that's good for this team really. Everybody can doubt till they look at the scoreboard.😎🍊

So I dunno who posted the picture of Alabamas Offensive Line but they are allowed to be in their position. Their helmet has to be in line with the centers belt. So the formation is legal. It just looks crazy far away.

Edit: on second thought I lied. Because I just saw them where it was all the way behind the centers butt with green grass between. They were lined up illegally a lot. (They did this on almost every pass play…. Probably why our coaches didn’t say anything…. Because they knew when a pass was coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back