Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s why my fiancé told me earlier last week. I keep putting off going to a game this year amd she told me you never know when this will happen again. I think we may try and scalp some tickets down in Athens (we can’t afford them now)

I’m about to be 30 and all I knew growing up was on Saturday my Papaw would come get me and we’d watch the Tennessee game together. The first game I remember watching was our bowl game against Clemson in 2004…

This is a great feeling & I hope we have Coach Hype for years to come.
Try to go to the Mizzou game Nov. 12th. Senior day at Neyland Stadium should be special this year.

*If you can get in to Sanford, then post some pictures!

*Vandy should be an easy ticket to get. I hear we're going to Checker 1st Bank Stadium. 🤣

Six games into the season...we became bowl eligible.

Seven games into the season...we matched last year's wins.

Eight games into the season...we surpassed last year's wins.

Going into the ninth game of the season...we are the #1 team in the country.

Not bad.
giphy.gif

Six games into the season...we became bowl eligible.

Seven games into the season...we matched last year's wins.

Eight games into the season...we surpassed last year's wins.

Going into the ninth game of the season...we are the #1 team in the country.

Not bad.
You’re still a jinx at this point.

seriously, how’s your health? We were all worried that might be what’s kept you silent.

If all is good on the health, you should’ve stayed a lurker until we win it all.

I've got GERD. Headed to the vet hospital for my 10 %
Find a good VSO to help you. They’re normally at the VFW, DAV, or the American Legion. They can tell you everything you need to file, what works and doesn’t for evidence. That’s how I got my 80%. Working on my last 20%. Still have to file for sleep apnea and a few other issues.

Find a good VSO to help you. They’re normally at the VFW, DAV, or the American Legion. They can tell you everything you need to file, what works and doesn’t for evidence. That’s how I got my 80%. Working on my last 20%. Still have to file for sleep apnea and a few other issues.
I've got sleep apnea too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back