Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to think people thought Beamer was as good as CHP not that long ago.
*Morons* with an O...yeah I said it.

They literally handed him half of a trophy while allowing more points than scored. How embarrassing to even accept that trophy.

2021 USCjr:
PPG 22.6
PPG Allowed 24.0
Margin -1.4 🤣🤣🤣

2021 UT
PPG 39.3
PPG Allowed 29.1
Margin +10.2 🤔🤔🤔

Starting to feel better about the game especially looking at UGA schedule and I’ll explain why:

1) We’ve heard a million times about how great UGA’s defense is. Here’s where opponents factor in. They have feasted on bottom dwellers Vandy, SC, and Missouri, and an Auburn team that got blown out by Penn St at home. Those 4 teams are quite possibly the 4 worst teams in the entire league. I dare say we would have similar statistics if we had faced those teams as well.

2) In addition to the 4 bottom dwellers they have feasted on Samford and Kent St as well. Florida and Oregon are the two teams they have played with a pulse. Oregon is playing better now. Florida is playing worse than when we played them. People point to us beating UF “by 5”. One stop in the 4th and we beat them by 17.

So we have played the much harder schedule. LSU and Alabama are obviously night and day different than SC, Vandy, and Auburn.

Georgia has not faced an offense close to what we can do. Tillman adds so much. I saw some posts about Hyatt running free against KY on the first td because the safety didn’t get deep. Well, if he goes deep, Tillman is running a post with inside leverage already on the db and nobody in the middle of the field. The safety had to choose. Hooker made them pay.

I feel like the more I look at it the more I think we win by 7 or more Saturday night. Run defense will lead the way.

Don’t think I like that. Seems like Vegas set the line because they knew everyone would jump on Tennessee. Makes me think they are trying to hit big on this game. Hopefully our boys come out and play their best game of the year, and continue to prove them and everyone else wrong.
They also set the line for the bama game…….

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
SOS matters

We are #26 nationally in PPG DEFENSE 🤫🤔

Now...to adjust for our SOS...how about we look at defense vs merely FBS teams with a winning record?

#9!!!

And that's non-tempo adjusted. Good lord. This defense ain't too shabby, huh?
Our defense of coming right along. It's overlooked that we had some injuries and they have to defend more plays than average. Plus our offense is elite and make good defensive play seem less than average. UGA fans are gonna be shocked when our d contains UGA's offense and our own offense is better than they realize. 55-38 VOLS!

I'm already looking ahead to Missouri. Someone tase me. Not because I think we're destined to beat Georgia but because I'm afraid of a hangover effect if we lose and Mizzou's got a stout defense. So tase me for thinking we'll lose to UGA.
They average 23 ppg in SEC play (sound familiar to UK?)

We average 44 ppg...IN SEC PLAY

Feel better now? 😁

Who is CHP?
ChiP's.

tumblr_ov5p6rXgGK1sqf5tdo2_400.gifv

Starting to feel better about the game especially looking at UGA schedule and I’ll explain why:

1) We’ve heard a million times about how great UGA’s defense is. Here’s where opponents factor in. They have feasted on bottom dwellers Vandy, SC, and Missouri, and an Auburn team that got blown out by Penn St at home. Those 4 teams are quite possibly the 4 worst teams in the entire league. I dare say we would have similar statistics if we had faced those teams as well.

2) In addition to the 4 bottom dwellers they have feasted on Samford and Kent St as well. Florida and Oregon are the two teams they have played with a pulse. Oregon is playing better now. Florida is playing worse than when we played them. People point to us beating UF “by 5”. One stop in the 4th and we beat them by 17.

So we have played the much harder schedule. LSU and Alabama are obviously night and day different than SC, Vandy, and Auburn.

Georgia has not faced an offense close to what we can do. Tillman adds so much. I saw some posts about Hyatt running free against KY on the first td because the safety didn’t get deep. Well, if he goes deep, Tillman is running a post with inside leverage already on the db and nobody in the middle of the field. The safety had to choose. Hooker made them pay.

I feel like the more I look at it the more I think we win by 7 or more Saturday night. Run defense will lead the way.
Heupel with our offense asks how do you want to die today?
VGz59h.gif

If I remember correctly you are in Franklin, what course is this?

Since I’ve moved to Brentwood I’ve been looking into joining a country club here in the next 2-3 years. I just don’t get to play enough with a small child and another one on the way right now. Need to get out of infant/early toddler stage first before I can play enough to justify the price.[/QUOTE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back