Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started lurking a long time ago. Think it was around the time Fulmer hired Dave Clawson....maybe before that. I've posted on and off throughout the years, mostly during the kiffin year (I think). Anyway, the excitement of this year has brought me back and I'm posting now regularly. It's just too good to miss out.

Regardless, I feel like I know a lot of you guys....

There is one baseball team in the south...ignorant sack of💩
Basevols!!
200w.gif

I started lurking a long time ago. Think it was around the time Fulmer hired Dave Clawson....maybe before that. I've posted on and off throughout the years, mostly during the kiffin year (I think). Anyway, the excitement of this year has brought me back and I'm posting now regularly. It's just too good to miss out.

*Irregardless

And the women?

It's like we are all at a table at an Applebee's.

Schedule
Iowa has had a meh season (4-4) but is top 10 in almost every defensive category. They have largely done it against teams that are run-heavy, have meh QB play and sell out to force their opponents to play a certain way. Until they played a balanced Ohio State offense, who scorched them for 47! They allow 9 (!) points/game otherwise!

UGA’s D looks a lot like Iowa. Top 10 in everything, run-heavy opponents and sell out to stop the run to force meh QB (early Nix, Rattler, Cook, AR15) to make plays. They have not played their Ohio State yet, and our balanced offense about to expose the frauds they are.

Lock and load boys and girls: Fiddy burger incoming for the good guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back