Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard people say this is the biggest game since 2007. Ok, maybe. That was for the SEC championship...but beyond that not much.

Win this game and in yer in the got dang PLAYOFFS 100%.

Conference titles are ok I guess...but ask Georgia if they'd trade 5 of em for their natty last year. Hell no.

We have a chance of playing for the whole daggum thing if we win Saturday...and maybe even if we don't...
SEC championship would be huge, period. There is no ‘it’s just ok’ to a conference title

Also I'll just say it...soon as you realize you want to go into a public figure type field (journalism, news anchor, athlete, etc.) the first thing you should do is immediately purge social media of all previous accounts/post/tweets etc.

The moment you go "hey I wanna be on TV" you should then go "I should start with a clean slate" easier to deny past stupid teenage behavior when there isn't concrete STILL ACCESSIBLE evidence present online.
It is all pure 🦬💩

Not arguing her intent. She certainly doesn’t seem racist but idk her.

Still can’t use that word recreationally and there not be consequences.

I think if I was the business owner I would also be inclined to let her go. That’s a smart business move, especially in her profession. But I think as a person/employee I wouldn’t want that to be something that got me fired. But more than all of that, I am happy I never tweeted the N word. That whole stupid games / stupid prizes thing.

Parents: check what your kids are putting on the internet.
Unless you’re making songs with it in there. And making millions. Then it’s cool.

Relaxing afternoon at work!
View attachment 509747

If I remember correctly you are in Franklin, what course is this?

Since I’ve moved to Brentwood I’ve been looking into joining a country club here in the next 2-3 years. I just don’t get to play enough with a small child and another one on the way right now. Need to get out of infant/early toddler stage first before I can play enough to justify the price.

HUGE game for the (used to be) best division in CFB.....Bama @ LSU...

"Both teams have as their main loss...UT. The beast of the East. The very best. #1 in the country. No shame in losing to them or the East. It is now the best division in CFB and UT leads the pack...and it isn't close if you ask me"

That's wild...all offseason I thought, "man this would be the PERFECT season for a 12-team playoff (for us), because we're finally good enough to maybe squeak into the top-12. We're gonna get screwed by this somehow being the last 4-team playoff..."

Little did I see this coming!!

🤣😅😂😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back