Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace Keith with Love and that’s lights out…especially considering what we already have…

That’ll keep us right on pace with UF and the other big dog SEC schools as far as talent goes…people need to understand those teams are going to get talent too…they may even get a little more than us as far as the rankings are concerned…if we’re going to rise back to the top and stay there it’s going to be a combo of staying somewhat on pace with them in recruiting AND out coaching the other coaching staffs…the days of us “out talenting” teams are long gone
why would you replace Keith?

Listen young defender of the Constitution. The services jab at each other and the old crusty farts like @BaldBiker, myself, and others don't like the Space Force because you have yet to pay your dues. It will happen and then you will be one of the gang. Until then accept the ridicule as good natured and well deserved.
I suppose I get what you're saying, but I spent nine years in the Air Force before transferring to the Space Force. I've spent time all over the world separated from my family, so I have paid my dues. If you mean the service still needs to pay its dues, okay. The branch is new, but the people that comprise it are 90% inter-service transfers who have all put years into other branches before joining this new service branch. They've all paid their dues and are now trying to help stand up this new service and make it a valuable warfighting entity. I appreciate your kind words. Believe me, I took plenty of jabs while in the Chair Force, so I'm used to the ribbing, but Space Force jabs I take a bit more personally because of negativity from the general public who know nothing about the branch. Rant over. Go Vols!

Edited to add photos that hopefully make me "one of the gang"

Attachments

• 20221112_103256.jpg
    20221112_103256.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 20221112_103306.jpg
    20221112_103306.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 20221112_103336.jpg
    20221112_103336.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20221112_103347.jpg
    20221112_103347.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Great news!

Oh, My wife is a Pediatrician. They are seeing 9 different viruses now (no Covid). The masks, hand washing, and social distancing the last few years had really suppressed the other viruses. (For all those people that said that the masks and social distancing was BS) Seems like the other viruses are trying to make up for lost time…

Most of these viruses are spread by touch. Wash your hands continuously. Keep your older kids away from the baby if they don’t. If your baby is in daycare, be prepared for a multitude of viral infections. Good news is that the baby will have immunity to many by the time she gets to kindergarten…daycare is definitely a blessing and a curse.

Stay safe out there.
Thanks Doc but what about us adults? What you seeing out there? Normal flu? Much COVID doing on?

Can’t find the original post.. but someone was on to something about rounding up at the concessions stand and donating to spyre.. genius.. take it a step further… “would you like to add +1 +5 +10 +other to your bill that will go directly to UT student athletes?” Who says no to that while this team is steam rolling Bama or Florida…

Edit: Great idea @VolInDayton

Just saw this…not sure about our interest or his. SIAP:

images

Reactions: Beagle Bill
The coaches of the SEC when realizing that Tennessee has hired a real coach who can develop talent, actually coach ingame, and recruit:

Auburn
View attachment 513323

Florida
View attachment 513325

LSU
View attachment 513326

Ole Miss
View attachment 513327

Texas A&M
View attachment 513328

Georgia
View attachment 513329