Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four year old had flu last Saturday-Wednesday (fever gone, but still coughing his lungs out), wife has had the bad coughs past few days, and twenty month old has a continuously runny nose with slight cough. I've been spared up to this point.
Same. Flu through my kids and wife was coughing her head off. Made it through this first round. Ha. I used to swim in cattle ponds as a kid. I think I'm inoculated to just about everything. Ha

I don’t see it either but I’ve been wrong before plenty. I’d love to see a hangover-free mauling. I know it was Proot and JG but I keep thinking about how the Georgia loss in 2020 was followed by the wheels coming off in dramatic fashion with everything on fire and the screaming and the blood.
A1BE0AB7-2898-44CD-A04E-C5909C052F1E.gif

I get all fired up about Tennessee sports. My partners have been amazed that I have been steadfast in my Tennessee spirit over the past decade+. Some of them (vandy and mizzou grads are absolutely miserable now that Tennessee is rising up in all sports)

I have a Rocky Top playlist that I listen to frequently. Can y’all recommend any songs to add? Below is my current playlist:

Rocky Top:
POTS x2
Osborne Brothers x2
Dolly Parton
Lynn Anderson
Phish
Joey + Rory
Buck Owens
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Charlie Daniels
Conway Twitty

I’m a Vol for Life Y’all Matt Stillwell

Tennessee Mountain Girl
The Rubber Knife Gang

Tennessee Boy Kip Moore

Drink a Little Beer Thomas Rhett

Had Me by Halftime Morgan Wallen

Hey Joe The Osborne Brothers

I Hate Alabama Conner Smith

South On Ya Luke Combs

Sweet Tennessee Judah & The Lion

For The Love Of It Texas Hill

Tennessee Conner Smith

Orange and White Conner Smith

Dixieland Delight Alabama

The Way I Talk Morgan Wallen

Tennessee Orange Megan Moroney

We Bleed Orange And White
All American Tailgaters

Many thanks for any recommendations.
And Remember:

13-1 🤠

They've wanted Pruitt back since he left. They're not dealing well with the fact that they don't have a complete lock on recruits and it matters. Kirby stole Alabama's defense but he did it on the recruiting trail.
Don’t forget Muschamp is co-defensive coordinator a UGA. His (play ugly) defenses have always given us trouble, at Florida and South Carolina.

Anybody else’s kid(s) coughing their heads off and running a fever?
Everyone in my house had that a couple weeks ago. Felt fine, then in 30 minutes felt terrible. Started to feel mostly better in a few days, but am still coughing up junk. Wasn't flu or covid, but wasn't fun. Lots of stuff going around right now.

I get all fired up about Tennessee sports. My partners have been amazed that I have been steadfast in my Tennessee spirit over the past decade+. Some of them (vandy and mizzou grads are absolutely miserable now that Tennessee is rising up in all sports)

I have a Rocky Top playlist that I listen to frequently. Can y’all recommend any songs to add? Below is my current playlist:

Rocky Top:
POTS x2
Osborne Brothers x2
Dolly Parton
Lynn Anderson
Phish
Joey + Rory
Buck Owens
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Charlie Daniels
Conway Twitty

I’m a Vol for Life Y’all Matt Stillwell

Tennessee Mountain Girl
The Rubber Knife Gang

Tennessee Boy Kip Moore

Drink a Little Beer Thomas Rhett

Had Me by Halftime Morgan Wallen

Hey Joe The Osborne Brothers

I Hate Alabama Conner Smith

South On Ya Luke Combs

Sweet Tennessee Judah & The Lion

For The Love Of It Texas Hill

Tennessee Conner Smith

Orange and White Conner Smith

Dixieland Delight Alabama

The Way I Talk Morgan Wallen

Tennessee Orange Megan Moroney

We Bleed Orange And White
All American Tailgaters

Many thanks for any recommendations.
And Remember:

13-1 🤠
Tennessee- Johnny Cash
Tennessee- drew Holcombe
Tennessee- jimmy martin

It's going around. Maybe the cold strand is extra bad this year? Flu Covid strep test all negative.
My son woke up yesterday morning with a fever so we held him out of school. Still running a fever and coughing today, but Tylenol seems to be helping fever and cough isn’t as bad so far today. I guess if he’s still running a fever Monday, we’ll take him to get checked out (unless it gets worse).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back